"Are you dumb? How can you just jump under my car like that?" the man said angrily, though seeing Hyungwon's painful acting softened him a little.

"I'm very sorry, sir. I didn't see that you were leaving. Ouch..." Hyungwon got himself to stand up using the car as a help. He was looking at the man with a pitiful expression, still acting like he was hurt enough to barely even be able to stand up straight. "The thing is... My mother was supposed to pick me up but she never showed up and I don't actually trust taxis so I don't know what to do," he kept talking, trying to sound young and innocent.

"How old are you?" the man asked, getting a lot nicer as Hyungwon kept talking more with a slightly cute voice.

"I'm seventeen."

"You look older than twenty, though."

"I get that sometimes. I'm the tallest in my class," Hyungwon fiddled with the end of his shirt. He knew his a little dumb act that made him seem like a young kid had an effect on this man.

"Since I caused you to get hurt, I'll drop you over wherever you want," the man said and Hyungwon got a bright smile on his face.

"Could you? I will give you money. My mom always tells me not to trust poor people."

"Good thing I'm not poor. Get in, I can take you to the hospital if you want. Are you badly injured?" he put his arm on Hyungwon's shoulder to guide him to sit on the front seat. Hyungwon felt a little disgusted again but kept up his act - he really wanted that car. He already felt accomplished as he got in the car and the man did so too, continuing to drive out the parking lot.

"My older brother works as a coastguard so if you can drop me off there, he can take me to the hospital," Hyungwon said. They drove out of the parking hall and he was already getting excited, just sitting inside the Jaguar and thinking about how it would soon be his.

"Sure," the man said, not seeming to mind the idea of taking Hyungwon to a place like that at all. "How old is your older brother?"

"He's twenty-one," Hyungwon replied, coming up with things on spot. Though he wasn't good at lying usually, on situations like that he talked well with confidence.

"He's a year older than my son, then," the man said and Hyungwon was surprised he would talk about his son at all. "My son is enlisting soon."

They didn't talk much more since Hyungwon wanted to avoid having too much conversation to keep up his cover. He was lucky the way to where he said his brother would work wasn't long so he wouldn't have to sit in the car with the man he felt very uncomfortable around for too long. It already got more awkward as the man had put his hand on Hyungwon's thigh and kept squeezing it. Hyungwon definitely began to feel more and more disgusted and only thought about how he couldn't wait to kill this guy.

"You can let me off somewhere here," Hyungwon suddenly said and the man pressed the brakes without questioning anything. They were on a part of the road where there was a small part of the forest that separated them from the sea. Hyungwon knew there was a cliff where the forest ended.

"Are you sure?" the man asked, stopping the car on the side of the road, as close to the forest as he could.

"There is a trail that leaves down to the coast guards' residence," Hyungwon explained cheerfully. He unplucked his seatbelt and the man turned the car off. Anyone should have been alarmed at that point but because Hyungwon was acting an innocent boy, he had to pretend like nothing was wrong.

"If your brother doesn't get off yet, I can keep you company until that. It's late at night already, wouldn't want you waiting for him alone in the dark," the man said, putting his arm behind the headrest of Hyungwon's seat. His other hand came to squeeze Hyungwon's thigh again.