The End Part 2

Words-613

Pidge was working hard to help Zarkon with the weapon. They finally got it done and Pidge asked what it is. They said that it is called Heigus beam and it drains all energy. Zarkon said "we need someone to test it." Zarkon thought he doesn't need the green paladin. He told the guards to strap Pidge to the table.
Pidge refused but couldn't stop them. The galra soldiers aimed the beam at Pidge and fired. Pidge screamed and yelled but she couldn't do anything. All her power was being drained. Eventually Pidge fell unconscious and she stopped breathing. The green paladin died.

To The Paladins

They have located the ship that is holding Pidge. Keith and Shiro got into the galra ship while Hunk and Lance destroyed galra fighters around the main ship. They searched every cell they could but couldn't find her. Shiro and Keith saw an open door and looked inside. First they saw a giant weapon then they saw the green paladin lying unconscious on the ground.
Shiro was the first to run over and check on Pidge. Hey tried to wake her but got nowhere, he then checked her pulse. He looked up to Keith who was still looking at the weapon, and he said "Pidge is dead." "She can't be dead, there is no way she could be!!" Keith yelled, running over to where Shiro was by Pidge. He checked Pidge over and started crying.
"Hey we can't keep this up for much longer, did you guys find her?" Lance said. Shiro replied, "Yes we are heading back to the red lion." Keith picked Pidge up and they went back to the red lion. Everyone got back to the castle and went to the red lion's hanger. They were all waiting outside the red lion when Shiro came walking out. "Where is Pidge?" Allura asked as Keith walked out holding the body of the green paladin.
"Keith who is tha..." Lance asked but then everyone could see that it was Pidge. Shiro spoke up and said "We were too late the green paladin is dead." They all had sad eyes and Hunk started to cry. "I never had the chance to tell her I love her." Keith said with sad eyes. Everyone turned to look at Keith, all shocked at what he just confessed.

A few days later on Olkarion

The ceremony started at noon and went well into the dark. All the paladins and Olkari stood around Pidge's grave. "Keith? Why do you have those?" Lance asked Keith who was holding Pidge's glasses. Keith couldn't answer he was to upset.
They were all at castle contemplating what to do next. "We need to find Matt and Sam, so Pidge knows that they got out safe!" Keith said with a determined face. "We will and we will defeat the galra for what they did to Pidge!!"

5 years later

Sam and Matt were found 3 years ago and all the paladins went back to Earth. The galra were on there way to take over Earth but with the help of the Garrison, the paladins defeated the galra. Allies started coming from all over the universe and helped humans learn and grow so they could get stronger.

Well I hope you enjoyed the story. Sorry to end it that way, that was just what my mind was thinking of when I was deciding on how to end this story. Plz leave me lots of votes and comments. If you want another ending just let me know and I will make another part. Thank you all for reading this, I hope it brought you plenty of joy.