“I even bought you a teddy bear,” he said grinning and handed me the big teddy bear. I looked at it shocked, he bought it for me?

“This is for me?” I asked his astonished.

He smiled widely at me. “So are these,” he said and handed me the bouquet of flowers and the small bag.

I smiled at him softly. “Thank you,” I leant forward and pecked his cheek. “You are forgiven,” I whispered in his ear.

He grinned at me, his eyes twinkling in obvious relief; I even saw his shoulders droop as he laughed breathily. Was he really that tense for my forgiveness?

Suddenly he stood up, picking me as he did and spun me around. I giggled as around us cheers exploded. After a few seconds he put me down and held my hand as he went to the front of the class again and signed autographs as promised.

After he was done, he winked at the girls and spoke in a loud voice. “Well now I have to take my dear wife home –don’t worry, I have the permission from principal to go home and have my way with her,” he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes as the girls swooned and the guys cheered him on. I was dreading tomorrow now; probably everyone would be gushing over me all over again.

We left the class after I said good bye to Natalie and Emma and picked up my bag. After taking out my books and registers from the locker, I handed some to Chace –which he took willingly by the way –and then let him drag me to the car.

“You know, you’re a really good actor,” I commented as he started the car and started driving home.

He sent me a quizzical look. “What do you mean?”

“You know the act in the class. You made it look like as if we really are in love.”

“It wasn’t an act.”

“Sure it wasn’t.” I rolled my eyes. “It was too good to be real.”

He frowned and looked forward. “Thanks for the bear and the flowers though, they are awesome.” I said casually.

He grunted.

I raised an eyebrow. “What’s up with you?”

He snorted and mumbled something incoherent. I frowned as I caught the words: ruined the mood… and asks… what’s wrong.

I pursed my lips. “So you take me out of school for what? You do know that you are wasting my hours of education right?”

He scowled at me. “I just wanted to apologize! Is that too hard to believe?” he demanded.

“Yes… it is.” I said after thinking for a minute.

He growled. “I really am sorry!”

I waved a hand. “I told you that you are forgiven didn’t I?”  

“Well your reaction doesn’t seem like it,” he muttered angrily.

“What do you want me to do? Shower you with kisses? Hug you till you die?”

“I like the second option,” he said seductively.

I raised an eyebrow. “Just for your information, whenever you use that tone with me, you make it sound like you are desperate.”

“Not my fault that I’m desperate for your kisses,” he muttered pouting.

I snorted. “I can see your desperation,” I said hinting at the newspaper a week ago.

He seemed to have gotten the hint because an angry red flush came to his cheeks. “The only reason I went to that club was to get my mind away from the kiss we shared!” he exploded.

I gasped softly, my eyes widening. His voice was too sincere to be fake, but I couldn’t, I wouldn’t believe it as the truth… I didn’t want to get hurt by him anymore.

“That’s not true… you didn’t even liked it,” I said quietly after a while and turned away.

“Then you are wrong. You were the one who didn’t like it.”

“No I didn’t.”

“‘You taste like vomit’” he recited bitterly. “It really makes me see how much you liked it Alex.”

I blushed. “I didn’t mean to say it, it wasn’t true. I was just embarrassed I guess.”

“Kissing your husband is nothing to be embarrassed of. What, I wasn’t good enough for you like Marques and Nathan?”

“Why are you bringing Nathan in to this?”

“Well he kissed you of course.”

“I can’t believe you are still on that topic!” I said shocked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because that was the first and last time Nathan kissed me and I hated it!”

His jaw clenched. “You still kiss Marques.”

“Why the hell would I kiss Marques?” I asked bewildered.

“You like him that’s why,” he said.

AHH! HE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

“I like him as a friend; you were the one who assumed there was something going on between us. Why would I kiss my friend?” I said calmly.

“Oh,” he said surprised.

“Yeah,” I said nodding.

The rest of the ride home was silent.

____________________________________________________________

READ IT PLEASE!

Okay, i admit this chapter isnt much, and a bit boring,..... that's because i dont know what to write more ....i'm on what they call .... i forgot the word but it means the author doesnt know what to do with their story,,,, no i'm not about to leave this story hanging.. but i need suggestions on what to do in the next chapters.. don't worry i have the story planned out but i dont want to immediately skip all the months,,, ... so leave suggestions in the comments on ideas or wait patiently till i find something worth typing... =)) 

so Comment, comment and Comment... xD

xDMaham