Cree ❤️👹

That's my name, I'm a professional assassin, a hitman whatever you want to call me

That's my name, I'm a professional assassin, a hitman whatever you want to call me. It was a war going on so Knowledge hit me up asking me to come to his house. I came mad early I didn't like showing up to places late, thats just how I was. I didn't have any family, parents been dead, I didn't know anybody on my father's side of the family and I didn't fuck with anybody on my momma side, motherfuckers switch up on you like they switch their draws. I wasn't no fake ass nigga, people didn't like my honesty, more so I was too blunt or didn't give a fuck what I said. I said what I said & it is what it is & if you ain't like that get to stepping.

I was a fucking demon bruh, I hate to put it that way but shit. I started killing niggas when I was 12, covered my tracks well enough for a youngin so I started making money from it. The way I was brought up came with all that. I was good at this shit. Living down south wasn't no joke, I had to protect myself. I started running these streets at the age of 14. Selling for some nigga but he ended up getting shot. I didn't finish school but I was book smart and street smart, I wasn't no dumb nigga. I kept my head in the books, I taught myself everything I know today.

I don't have friends, friends ain't for me and that's that. His daughter ended up walking in the living room. I wasn't gone be rude, "Wassup? How you doing ?" I asked. She smiled at me, "hey I'm doing fine and you?" I looked at her.

" I'm Ight." I told her , She smiled at me again and walked upstairs.

A Few Minutes Later...

His other daughter I'm guessing walked in the house with two kids, she was beautiful. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Knowledge talked to her and she asked was Alayah upstairs, she got up and walked upstairs and after she walked upstairs. Mrs.Amoura, she spoke to me and she grabbed the kids and she went back upstairs.

Knocking At The Door ..

A few dudes walked in and they sat down, Knowledge spoke. " I wanted to do business with you, I don't usually do this shit at my house but it was last minute. A week ago, one of my best men got shot. Now y'all might know who it is, this shit caused mad chaos and I don't fuck with that. Y'all ever find out the word report back to me. We meet up with them niggas from the other side tomorrow, stay on your shit. Jayceohn and Cree stay behind, everyone else dismissed." I stayed seated.