6

"Wait so you've been using Geneva's pictures to catfish that nigga?" Gazzy asks as him and Jahseh chat at the lunch table.

"Shhh, don't be so loud, but yes." Jahseh responds as he takes a bite out of his PB & J sandwich.

"And I thought I was dumb." Gazzy tells him. "Bitch you are." Jahseh responds. "But you're dumber." Gazzy responds.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Gaz." Jahseh responds.

"But how would that end? Like wouldn't you have to tell him eventually?" Gazzy asks. "Yea but I'm afraid he'll never speak to me again if he finds out and I love talking to him." Jahseh explains.

"That's a possibility." Gazzy tells him. "Gee thanks for making me feel better." Jahseh says sarcastically.

"I just don't get it." Gazzy tells him. "Don't get what?" Jahseh asks.

"You're a cute ass nigga, why can't you just get someone who loves you for you?" Gazzy asks him. "Because everyone who loves me for me is either ugly as fuck or has a fucked up personality." Jahseh responds.

"What about Coolie? He has a big ass crush on you and he seems nice as fuck." Gazzy exclaims.

"He's cute and all, but he's not really my type." Jahseh responds. "You can't atleast try?" Gazzy asks.

Jahseh shakes his head "No."

"Not even for me?" Gazzy asks, now making a sad face. "Don't make that face." Jahseh tells him, not wanting to give in.

Gazzy continues to pout.

"Fine." Jahseh regretfully gives in. "Yay! I'll tell him to come over your house at 5." Gazzy exclaims.

Jahseh rolls his eyes at his friends enthusiasm. He's always trying to hook him up with somebody.

Time skip-5 pm-

"Your bed is so comfortable." Coolie says as he moves around on Jah's bed. "Don't get too comfortable." Jah responds.

They've been chatting on the bed, crisscross applesauce, for atleast 10 minutes now.

"I've been crushing on you for like the longest." Coolie admits to Jahseh as he stares into his eyes.

"Oh really?" Jahseh asks, even though he's been knew. He's still not interested in Coolie, not even a little.

"Yes really." Coolie responds. "How come you've never said anything to me then?" Jahseh asks. "Because I've always been scared, you always have a mean look in your eyes." Coolie explains.

Jahseh chuckles. "That's just my face, I can't help it." Jahseh responds. "You have a cute ass face." Coolie says as he taps Jahseh's chin with his index finger.

Jahseh awkwardly smiles. He hates when people touch his face. If you want to win him over, the last thing you wanna do is touch his face.

Coolie focuses his attention on Jah's lips. "You have some cute ass lips too." Coolie adds on as his face starts to get closer to Jahseh's.

Jahseh realizes what's going on and he immediately pushes Coolie's face away from his.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jahseh screams as he gets off the bed. "I thought we were having a moment?" Coolie says as he gets off the bed and walks toward Jahseh.

"Fuck no." Jahseh says.

Coolie grabs Jahseh's hips and pushes his body towards him. "Get off me!" Jahseh says as he tries to remove Coolie's hand from around his waist.

He ignores him and proceeds to suck on Jah's neck. "Coolie stop!" Jahseh yells, just to be ignored once again.

Coolie roughly pushes Jahseh on the bed and climbs on top of him. Straddling Jahseh, grabbing both of his hands so that he can't move.

At this point all he can do is scream.

"Shut the fuck up!" Coolie aggressively whispers as he grabs a hold of Jahseh's shorts.

The door busts open.

Jahseh and Coolie are both in shock when they see who just walked in.

It's Stokeley.