Enoch Chapter 4

Chandir filled the metal tub with steaming hot water.  Today his sub would feel fresh and clean.  The large dom had seen through the past that Enoch had never taken a proper bath.  Water on earth had been too scarce and too precious to waste on cleaning a body.  He couldn't wait to run his hands over the thin body, wash away the pain and the filth.  The reassurance that Enoch was finally here with them would calm his nerves.

A little more water and the bath would be ready, Chandir thought as he glanced over at the sleeping man.  He knew Enoch would be resistant.  Their new sub was stubborn.  Chandir had seen it not only in the visions he'd had, but with his own two eyes.  He chuckled quietly to himself.  Enoch would need to be a bit stubborn living with two doms.  And Chandir knew, he and Wryn would cherish that stubbornness.

Slipping quietly out of the bedroom, Chandir entered the main living area. "One more pot of water and that should fill the tub enough," he told Wryn.  "Until he's stronger, we will continue to use the small bathtub."

"The muesli will be ready to eat by the time he's clean.  I'll change the bedding while you help him," Wryn said setting a pot of oats to the side to soften.

"You don't want to help?" Chandir asked in surprise.

With a soft laugh, Wryn said, "Oh, I don't have that much self restraint.  I'm sure I'll help wash our Pais with you. And when he's strong enough, we'll take him to our bath house."

Kissing his husband and partner, Chandir rejoiced in Wryn's lack of restraint.  The tub he'd brought in was small, made for one person.  He couldn't wait to show Enoch the large elaborate bath house Chandir and Wryn had. They had a large square tub with benches placed inside.  Restraint within that tub would be non-existent and would only strengthen their link.  The connection flowing between the three men was bright and strong. Chandir stopped his musing of having Enoch in their bath, he reached out to get the last pot of water, when red fog started to fill the room.  Letting his hands fall to his sides, Chandir relaxed as much as he could and waited for that which was to be shown.

Through the mist, Chandir watched as a younger Enoch knelt beside a muddy puddle.  He was furiously scrubbing his hands.  Chandir watched as the brown water became tinged with red.  Suddenly the young teen was savagely kicked.  The foot that struck him knocked him down into the dying earth.

"Don't waste that water!" a voice came from beyond that Chandir couldn't see.

Chandir's heart ached as he watched through the red mist, his young sub rubbing his hands on the dried grass.  The streaks of red left in the dead brown grass wasn't from the mist of the vision.  Chandir acknowledged it was blood that Enoch was trying to wipe off his hands.

"You wouldn't have gotten your hands all bloodied if you'd just left her alone.  She was going to die no matter what you did," the unknown voice said. "Since you used your portion of the water already, you don't get any to drink."

The mist cleared as Chandir saw the first tears fall down Enoch's young face.  He was back in the present.  Clearing his throat, Chandir choked out.  "He's been alone.  He'll struggle with caring.  He won't comprehend kindness."

"We'll teach him.  We''ll show him," Wryn promised.

"Wryn, any kindness will need to be tempered with strict boundaries.  At least to begin with.  He'll not understand any other way," Chandir cautioned his fellow dominant.  Chandir knew that dominance flowed strong within his soul but he also knew that boundaries and guidelines would help their newly acquired sub adjust to this new world.  "Come.  Let's go wash the old away.  He'll start his life here, clean and sweet smelling."

Wryn nodded and followed Chandir into the bedroom.

"Good morning, Pais," Wryn greeted Enoch.

Their sub was awake and eyeing the large tub with suspicion.  That suspicion was directed toward Chandir and Wryn as they walked to the bath and poured the last of the water in.