Chapter 16

After watching an abundance of Disney movies, Including; The Lion King, Toy Story, Lilo& Stitch, and many many more. With some tears on the side.

And before you ask- I have a labtop that were watching this on

I got up and stretched and got some snacks.

Drine showed up for a few moments and sat at where I was sitting and I just admired his outfit.

His grey-ish white-ish tailcoat had a design on the back. A black swirl that barely has any thickness to it, while it almost looks dirty and the design is fadded along with what looks like stains.  (As seen above)

I looked back up at the top of his atire. Well, only the hat. The only thing i could make out in the dark room. The back of his hat was looked like an X with another letter in the middle, like an H or an R with the designed as if it was torn or burned into the hat. 

He then turned his head and glared at me before disappearing. Later I fell asleep during a movie where I wasnt paying attention.

Few hours later I woke up during The Nightmare Before Christmas right when Jack started "What's This?" I rubbed my eyes and looked around. The rest were sleeping and I quietly pulled out my phone and checked the time.

It was 5:07 PM. It was nearly two hours until we have to go. I got up and stretched and closed my labtop. I turned on the light and all the men slowly woke up.

"Up. Do you guys want to go or not?" I said sternly.

The men groned and eventually got up. Once they were up they began to do there own thing.

I walked to my room and locked the door, not so much in a hurry.

"So." I said knowing that Drine would more than likey would be here

"Yes?"
"So, im not entirety sure on what you said. You said 'He told you to check up on me.'. What you said earlier never answered my question. Why?"

He sighed. "Fine. Look, He put me in a slumber. A slumber from which i had just woken up to. And all in this, I was confused. He told me that I wasnt complete. That in order to reach full potential I had to find my other half." He mentioned his hand to me "He had thought I forgot what happend and thought we were all buddy buddy. As if that would ever happen. Then Oh-Ho-Oh! Back to being the evil one! I played along, and for a moment, I was believe all that he was saying! He had 'sent' me to spy on you. The reason I was being hard on you the first night is that I didnt know if he was SPYING on ME! But once I got insight that he wasnt I became more warm to you. I never wanted to hurt you or them. So. There it is."

"So still not gonna tell me who He is?"
"I mean, I guess." He said taking off his hat, But before he could do that Horse Shoe Crab barged in with what I could asume is marker on his face. Apparently I had failed to notice this earlier.

He pointed to his face "Did you do this?!" Sandmans laugh could be heard as Horse Shoe turned and screamed "SANDMAN!" And ran at him

I chuckled and looked back at Drine. He wasnt there. Looks like I missed my chance. I went after Horse Shoe to make sure that he wouldnt kill Sandman.

Donnie beat me to it. He had his hands on Horse Shoe wrists trying to calm him down, and you know since Donnie has that stuff, it works. Sandman was still laughing on the floor.

"Well.. Looks like you got the sorted this out Donnie."
"I think?" He said while slowly taking his hands off of Horse Shoe. Hes calm, calm as in looking high.

We were in tht spot for few moments.

"So Benzedrine, about the desigues?"
"Ah yes right." I quickly ran to my room and grabbed the masks.

"Masks?"
"Benz, Look, I dont think that that will hide us." Sandman said.

I sighed. "Its a bit complicated. Ill show you when we get there." I looked at Horse Shoe Crab and he apparently fell asleep.

~~ An hour later ~~

We left my apartment and ran as fast as we could to my car. We were already somewhat late. Traffic would be horrible and we lost track of time.

Fortunately we arived not to late to the concert.

"Alright put these on." I said handing them the masks. They looked at it before putting them on.

We got out and looked at each other. We were all different.

"Lets go." I said walking to the ticket booth and gave them our tickets.

"Now what do we do?"
"We act normal"

~Patricks POV~

Vocal rest is NOT fun. You cant talk, you cant laugh, you cant do anything!

It was 15 minutes until the show and I have to deside with Pete what will be our next set list will be.

I wrote down 'The Phonix' "No we did that too many times. Honestly it cant always be one of the first songs."

I rolled my eyes and put 'Saturday'
"I mean I guess that could work."

Before I knew it it was time to perform.

I could hear the fans counting down as we got our instruments, well in Andys case his drumsticks.

Andy ran to his drums and we ran to our spots.

Our first song was "Disloyal Order Of Water Buffalos". Everything was fine and dandy. I looked over the crowd at the smileing, laughing, and singing faces.

Even though we've done this many times before it still seems so unreal. Going out on stage singing to thousands of people.

After a few songs something was wrong. I knew it. The happy singing fans roars had become screams, bad screams. I stopped playing and singing and turned around.

Slime was slipping out of the screen. I yelled into the mic "Evacuate the premises, NOW!" We circled in the middle, all exits were sealed off by the slime.

Was this the end?