Chapter 12

Its a week until the concert and so far all I had are fails. Fails to the desigues. I feel like I almost have it but it blows!

Anyway we all found out that if we concentrate really hard we could do things. We can all teleport occasionally, but bigger things.

Horse Shoe can give luck to certain people, but it drains him really fast.

Sandman can make people fall asleep. But he sometimes goes nights with out sleep

Donnie can kinda keep the peace with us? I mean when we start arguing, Donnie comes in- With out us noticeing- and suddenly things become calm!

I can basically heal others. But its not really on comand, But then again the others are not either. Also I call myslef a mad scientist, Not to boast or anything.

"Hey Benz, Its pizza night" I sighed and turned away from my work to join the others. "Nice to see you. How long has it been?" I glared at Horse Shoe and walked in to the living room.

"So hows the desigues going?" Donnie asked as he ate some of his salad. I sighed "Every thing has gone down hill." I grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down.
"Sorry to hear that. Why cant we just get hoddies?" Sandman asked

"Right, four men with their hoods all the way on their head while its the middle of summer." Donnie mutterd

"Ok then, What WILL we do?" Horse Shoe Crab asked. "Just give me more time and mabye I could find the right things." I said

"And where are you going to get the 'right things'?" Horse Shoe Crab sipped some of his alcoholic drink.

"There might be things in my lab."
"But isnt that closed for renovation?"
"Yes but-"
The rest looked at me
"Im going just to pick up things dont worry i wont be staying there for long." I said convinceing everyone.

I put my pizza down and concentrated on the lab.

"Wait you're going right n-" The voice of Sandman was cut off by the sound of machinery.

Half of my lab was coverd in dust or a cover. I looked around for my cabinet. I moved things out of the way and grabbed what was necessary

After about five minutes of grabbind items I heard a something drop. I looked around

"T-This places in under renovation. Unauthorized personal shall be removed.." I said shakely

I went deeper into my lab and put on my flashlight from my phone.

The radio started playing.
"Get new passports-"
"Have you ever wanted to disappear?"
"Ive got troubled thoughts-"
"I will never end up like him, Behind my bac-"

"I know you heard this all before but your just, Hells neighbors"

Wasnt it diffrent last time? I walked to the raido and turned it off.
I heard something shuffle across the floor.

"H-Hello? Sandman I swear to-" Something touched my shoulder and shreaked. I turned around to see Horse Shoe Crab laughing.

"H-Horse Shoe!" I put my hand over my chest.

"Im sorry im sorry I couldnt pass the opportunity." He said

"So that was you? With the shuffling? And knocking over that can? I hope it was a can.."

"No, I just got here" He said, stepping out of the way to reveal a light dusting of red glitter on the floor.

Another shuffle was heard "Did Sandman or Donnie say that they were coming too?"

"N..No.." I saw true terror in his eyes.
"Ok" I said "Lets just get back and get my stuff and get back to the apartment"

We looked around. "So where did you come from?" I looked around, nothing was fimilar.
"Benz? You ok?" I looked at him and he was different.

His clothes were a darker red while his eyes were pitch black. I looked at the ground and shook my head

"Benz?" I heard Horse Shoe Crab say

"I.. Im fine." I looked up and looked around. "T-This way." I said. We walked until we reached my desk where it had the ingredients to hopefully make the desigues.

I put the things in two boxes, one for Horse Shoe and one for me.

Horse Shoe disappeared with the box while I was looking for last ingredient. I knocked some empty bottles over while looking for it but it was fine, nothing was in them so nothing happend.

When I found it I put it in the box and carried it to a clearing, to where I heard another shuffle.

I froze.
It just a mouse, nothing to be scared of. Nothing to be scare-

I saw it jumping towards me, thankfully i teleported just in time not to attack me,

But late where when I got to the apartment, I had the reaction there.

I screamed and fell backwards, the box fell behind me

I saw the men trying not to laugh

"All im going to say is that, They forgot some." I said before picking up the box and carrying it to my room.

I put it next to the box where Horse Shoe put his and began to work.