Crazy Love

Naina's POV

"Your plan is so stupid ", Pooja said after hearing my plan.

Of course she will say this, because now she is the girlfriend of Ali Beigh who happens to be the Harishchandra of this life (note my sarcasm).

"You just can't admit how brilliant my plan is" I replied with my confidence over my strategy.

"I cannot see the logic in this Naina", Pooja exclaimed.

"Come on itna bhi bura nahi hai" i protest "At least isse kuch to hoga".

"Ok but agar kuch gadbad hui ya Naveen bhaiyaa ko pata chala to mere pass mat ana nahi to me bhi phans jaungi", pooja said.

"How can you say this. You are my best friend, you supposed to be helping me in this. We are the partner in crime from childhood. And here you are showing me your back. That's really unfair with me." i said.

"Oye Meri drama queen ab natak bas kar aur me teri best friend hu isliye bata rahi thi.",pooja said.

"Please na yar, ek tu hi to meri best friend hai. Maan ja please. ", i requested her.

"Accha thik hai" and finally she accepts.

------------------

Naina had been crushing over Rajveer since she first saw him, when first time Naveen take him to their house 7 years back.

For Naina, it was love at first site.
But for Rajveer being himself thoughts of her being his best friend's sister only.

Rajveer and Naveen are best friends, roommates and competitor.

They did their Medical degree and post graduation from from same college.

After degree, they choose different fields for specializations.

Rajveer took Cardiology and Naveen Orthopedics.

And then started working in same hospital in Darjiling.

Naina and Pooja are childhood besties.

They both also did medical and now joins the same hospital as Naveen.

Naina is Pediatrician and Pooja and ali are neurosurgons.

Pooja and ali met at their medical college and from day one they have an equation.
Despite of their different nature, they liked each other. As they says, 'Opposite's Attract'.
With the time they both realize their feelings and confess each other. And now with Pooja, Ali also joins them here like a lovesick boyfriend.

Now that Rajveer and Naina both works in same hospital for a long time. She had enough of this silent feelings. She thought to take a step towards Rajveer.

She knew Rajveer also likes her but never dared to confess because he thoughts that it will effect his friendship with Naveen.

She saw him taking glaces towards her many times. Always helping her whenever she caught with something. Taking care of her things labeling it as a friend.

He had walked into her life the moment he had walked through her door. He had walked into her heart the moment he had looked into her deep brown eyes.

He was a new found friend for her, who always listens her bunter.

Her feelings grews with time.
Her liking towards him is not just a crush or some infatuation, it is more than that.
She realizes.

So now, she came up with a plan which is according to her is brilliant but Pooja thinks it stupid.