people from the future

Beast boys POV
So it was a normal day in the tower ,and I'm in the living room playing video games and raven is reading a book right next to me. But I heard someone coming from the elevator ,I pause my game and turn around and I sees this boy who look exactly like me. But with black hair pale green skin and a red suit

Here is what he looks like plus this charater is also in (jarley and swine) my other book make sure to check that out too

"Yo who are you " I asked " I  beast boy, well that's what my nick name. But my actual name is  uhhh... roger" he said " oh, well hi roger I'm beast boy and this is my girlfriend raven " I said. "Oh hey " " so why do you look like me " I asked," well my story is the same as yours" he said "then why is your hair black "? "I dyed it like that "." Oh well welcome to the titans tower. Mind if I give you a tour and introduce you to the rest of the team " I said, "cool" and so him and I go and I give him a tour.

Ravens POV
There's something suspicious about this new person, he looks ,talks and acts like beastboy. I think I figured out his little trick.

No POV  (I know I'm jumping from one POV to the other sorry)
So after beast boy gave him a tour,he went in the hallway. And someone grabbed his shirt,and pulled him in the room " you think you can get away with this , you figured wrong I figured it out. Your beast boys son" raven said "ok, fine you caught me" Beast boy 2 (I'll call him beast boy 2, so your not confused of which beast boy is talking)  "so why are you here from the past " raven asked. As beast boy 2 was about to explain a time machine then appears , then comes out a person  who looks exactly like raven ,but with the same skin color as beastboy 2.

 As beast boy 2 was about to explain a time machine then appears , then comes out a person  who looks exactly like raven ,but with the same skin color as beastboy 2

This is what she looks like

"Who are you "raven asked "I'm raven " she answered ,(sorry for interrupting, again but I'm doing the same for raven as I did for beastboy 2) "wait, what" raven asked "well since you know my secret , this , is my.... twin sister " beast boy 2 explained "wait that means. I marry beast boy in the future?"raven asked "yup "beast boy and raven 2 answer  raven then was shocked.

Hey I'm back on this I'm sorry for a cliffhanger but I hope you like it and I'll be updating more on here.