Actual real smut/Lemon/Nsfw

Izuku POV

I heading to Kacchans house for a sleep over with Todoroki. We had planned this last week and im pretty excited.

Im not sure why he wanted Todoroki to come because I just wanted it to be me and him. But its fine, as long as we have fun- I dont care.

*10 minutes later*

I arrive at Kacchans house and walk in. He greeted me with a slap on the face and a grin, saying "Hey, Shitty Nerd."

"H-Hey Kacchan!" Did I mention I was a masochist? Because I am. I fell in live with it when Kacchan used to beat me up as a child.

Todoroki looked upset but Kaccchan told him to back off because I liked it. I didn't disagree because I knew he was right.

Me, Todo, and Kacchan head up to his room to watch a movie.
Kacchan told me, so. But it turns out we wasn't watching a movie at all..
We was doing it.

Now im slightly scared.

Todoroki's POV

A week earlier:

Bakugou talked to me about Midoriya being a masochist. I, the dominate one, wanted to over power him. With love, and pleasure.

We can to an agreement that we would both have Izuku. I was totally waiting for that day to come..

Now it has.

Present day:

Bakugou guided me and Izuku up to his room. He winked at me and I nod. I sat down on Bakugous bed, and pulled Izuku into my lap.

"are you ready?~"

Izuku's POV

"Huh?? Todo..?"
I felt Todoroki's hand pull me down into him. Is he.. Hard? Ah~

I see Kacchan come up to me and roughly kiss me.

And then after that I sucked his dick and I had 100,000,000 babies.