Chapter 33 - A piece of threat

Start from the beginning

    "D'you want a smack in the ear to help you with your hearing?" The guard scolded in return, not believing a single word Arya was saying.

    "I want to see my father." Arya stated, getting irritated that the guards doesn't know who she is. She wasn't backing down for a second.

    "And I want to fuck the Queen, for all the good it does me." The second guard said, earning a laugh from the first one but Arya did not share the same humor.

    "You want your father, boy?" The first guard asked, "He's lying on the floor of some tavern, getting pissed on by his friends."

    "My father is Hand of the King! I'm not a boy, I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell and if you lay a hand on me, my father will have both your heads on spikes! Now are you going to let me by or do I have to smack you on the ear to help with your hearing?" Arya shouted boldly, stunning the guards in silence.

    Aurelia descended down the flight of stairs to the front courtyard where the black gates were located, with Jory by her side. Her eyes looked around, but it was Jory who found her first. He could spot Arya anywhere, even if she is covered in dirt or her hair looks disheveled and different. Jory can discern any of the Stark children whatever they look; he has been part of their lives ever since they were born. He's protected them ever since, and cared them as if they were his own younger sisters.

    "Over there, my Lady." Jory pointed out to the side, and Aurelia could see a small girl standing across two armed guards. She knew in an instant that was Arya.

    "Arya Stark!" Aurelia shouted her sister's name, and if it were not for the tone she was using, Arya would have been happy to see her sister in order to proof the guards wrong.

    "Do you know the boy, Lady Lannister?" One of the guards spoke after he bowed their heads to greet Aurelia. She would have said something about calling her by that title, but now was not the time. "He claims to be Arya Stark." The guards added full of confidence that the child standing in front of them was nothing more than a helpless beggar living in the slums of the city.

    "That boy is my sister, and she is speaking the truth!" Aurelia exclaimed, as Arya began to walk to where she stood and grabbed her hand. Aurelia dragged her sister away with Jory following behind, as they went back to the castle towards the main entrance.

    "Why would you never listen to me? How many times have I told you you are not safe outside the walls of the castle? This isn't Winterfell, you cannot roam around to your hearts desire." Aurelia scolded her, as they entered the Tower of the Hand.

    "But they said they were going to kill father!" Arya exclaimed, roughly pulling her hand away from Aurelia's hold.

    "What? Who did?" Aurelia asked her, as she stopped in her tracks and so did Arya and Jory. Her heart started to thump rapidly as she grew anxious over what Arya said. She didn't want to believe her, and cannot even fathom where Arya would hear such an accusation. However, she also knows that Arya is no liar. Even if she did lie, she would never lie about such a thing.

    "Not here, my Lady. There are too many watchful eyes." Jory advised them, and Aurelia agreed with him as the three of them continued to walk to Ned's study.

    Jory opened the door for them both as Arya reluctantly walked inside. Ned straightened his back as he sat down on his chair upon seeing his two daughters, and the simultaneous feeling of relief and anger washed over him. Arya stood across from Ned's desk, with Aurelia standing not far behind.

    "You know I had half my guard searching for you? You got your sister worried, and you promised me this would stop!" Ned scolded her daughter,