Expieriencing Willow

"I'm gonna tell you the story of you Willow!" Willows Mom whispers "I found your beautiful crisp caramel self in a cute basket laying peacefully in this very field. You smelled of your favorite flower...daisies and every time I smell daisies I get the nostalgic memories of you. You were left with a note from the magical ones above with instructions on how you should be. I see now what you should be... it's what you've always been. Willow." Willows Mom places a bright pink diary right in the middle of two Willow trees then takes a step back to breathe. She looks up at the sky and says a little prayer. She retreats home not at all sad but instead grateful..just grateful to have experienced Willow.
"Awww there goes our girl swaying this way and that in the wind!" Earth shouts with glee. She too has seen the greatness and happiness that has come out of this "unfortunate" outcome. She's at peace with herself now that she's been able to mourn properly. "Now we have two ways to see our Willow every day and not just through some mirror...even better just by a touch of the hand or just by a whiff of the air because Now willows everywhere...and she kind of always has been." Mischief says to a tearful Goodness "all I do is look at that gorgeous painting every day and get to breathe in Willow and that's all a goddess can ask for!" Shouts Goodness. We've come to an end...Earth thought "I guess that's always been my problem, is not knowing when to say goodbye...and now I know once you do it it's not as hard to breathe anymore, it's like if you've been drowning this whole time in your own sorrow just to be lifted right out into the fresh air. And that's what Willow brings, Shes just a breath of fresh air." December a cold cold month, a once wonderful time of the year but now December is the month of Willows "death" but the blossoming of a new birth...a birth of new spirit and high hopes for everyone who has been blessed with the chance to meet and be around Willow. You have just experienced Willow.