Jackson X Mark

Começar do início

"Fine with what?" Said a voice behind Mark

The small male turned around and was met with his boyfriend. Clad in nothing but the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Youngjae is trying to get me to be a porn star!" The oldest cried

A loud sigh came from the phone, "It pays well! My friend Minhyuk is in the industry and he told me about it. He has a boyfriend just like Mark, and his boyfriend said he doesn't mind Minhyuk having the job because he knows that Minhyuk will never enjoy a shoot more than what they do at home."

Mark watched as Jaebum took in the information. His face blank.

Soon the taller moved closer to him, his arms wrapping around the older's waist and pulling him closer.

"If you want the job, I won't stop you from getting it. I know your body best. So I know just like that guy's boyfriend that whatever you have to shoot will never be better than what I can do to you." Jaebum said calmly

Mark swallowed, "Are you sure? It seems wrong."

JB nodded, arms gripping tighter.

"I'm sure," a smile spread across his face, "as long as you tell me before you do a shoot so I can make sure you're nice and ready for it."

-

Mark was currently in the shower shaving every part of his body possible. Youngjae had gave him a number to call incase he truly did want the entertainment job. He ended up calling the number and he got in touch with the man who would be his agent.

They talked and Mark had to have Jaebum take a few pictures of him for the man to see. The man then showed said photos to the recruiting part of the company. And finally the man called him back and told Mark that the job was his if he was still wanting it.

Once the American had talked to him more, the agent told him two things; One: The man's name was Mr. Kim and he was new to the work place. Two: For the type of bottom the company was looking for, they needed Mark to always be completely shaved and smooth.

So that brings him to what he's doing now. Trying so very hard to not miss a spot, but also not cut himself to bits at the same time.

"Baby! I'm home! Where are you?" A voice called

Mark smiled as he heard his boyfriend's voice. He was hoping he ended up liking the feeling of him being shaved, because from what the older felt so far, he adored it.

"In the shower Bummie!" The smaller yelled back

He worked the razor over his thigh. A few more strokes and he'd be completely bare.

A few seconds later he heard the bathroom door open, shuffling noises, and then the shower curtain was being opened.

Mark yelled at the suddenness of his boyfriend, causing the razor to swipe across his skin awkwardly. It hurt slightly but he didn't seem to be cut.

"Oh my god Baby, are you okay?" Jaebum asked as he slipped into the shower in front of Mark

Before the older could answer JB was on his knees, pecking at the red blemish the blade caused.