+X+

TXT (TOMORROWXTOGETHER ) is Bighit's Second boy group

is Bighit's Second boy group .

[ You & I Are Different But Together ]

It is rumored to be a 5member boy band.
When the members debut I will make changes to this guide as more information will be released .ad some rumors will be cleared , Whatever is on here is just the introduction piece and so on .

KEY
+ << If you see that it means that it is a rumor.

Anyways lets listen to some of my stupid opinions if you have time to waste :😁
Let's start with the comparing situation -Bruh let's not do That okay let's just enjoy the different things we get to see.
2-People saying that people are leavening bts -Bruh it's called being multifandom Nobody's leaving
3-Let's all love them equally , let's show them/give them the same love and experience we give to bts .

4)- I was on a live where we were waiting for one of the members to be introduced and Someone said "do not use Purple Hearts , bts owns Purple Hearts " 🤔 Noting is wrong is using a Purple Heart But it would be nice for us to use the blue heart for them 💙💙💙💙💙💙 As (3) Let's give them the same love and experience !

BTS are legends yes but let's not be like that to txt !Bts will always be no.1 For us Armys 💜

💙Can't wait to know what txt will be calling their fans aka US 😏👋🏻

That's : B     T    S
                  👉🏻X
                  👉🏻T
👉🏻지원하자 -
👉🏻방탄 💜
👉🏻+x+ 💙

UPDATE :
this book was made very early after txt debut some stuff aren't add and some has to maybe have a correction

I waited everyday single day when a member had to be released I also didnt sleep and waited to see their debut I was super excited especially when their was a teaser with one of the  member's vocals It sounded so sweet I couldn't wait that member was taehyun !