Purple Hair

I was just about to cross the road, I looked around for a quick moment until I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was my friend asking where I was. I stepped onto the road, being oblivious of my surroundings, and started walking across. Just as I was about to press send, I looked to the right, to see a car at high speed coming straight at me, the lights blinding my eyes, making me frozen. I heard people shouting to me, telling me to get out the way, but I couldn't move. Just as the car was inches away from me, somebody firmly grabbed my arm, pulling me towards them.

Before I could even process what had happened, I found myself against some random guys chest, I felt.. Safe..
He whispered something in my ear, making me get goosebumps.
"Be careful clumsy."
His voice was so soft, yet so serious. Just as I was about to look up at him, he pushed me to the side and carried on walking, putting his hood up, but I managed to catch a glimpse of what looked like a scar on his neck, as well as his vibrant purple hair.
"Who are you?" I thought to myself.

The next day, I got to class early so I could tell my friends what had happened. But before I could even get to class, I walked past someone, someone with the same vibrant purple hair, the same scar on his neck. It was him. The crowd was too much for me, so I wasn't able to go after him, so I decided to just go to class.
"Guys!" I shouted across the classroom.
My friends looked up, smiled and waved, motioning me to come over.
"Hey! What's up, you're usually late to class?" My friend Crystal said.
"I have to tell you guys something!"
"What happened??" Raven asked excitedly.
"Well-" Just as I was about to explain, somebody had slammed the door wide open, making everyone looking in the same direction. A guy came into the room, he was wearing sunglasses, he had a leather jacket on which had a few scratches here and there, his jeans were dark blue and of course.. He had the purple hair.
"..Lisa? You alright?" My friends asked, trying to snap me back into reality.
"Hm? Sorry what?" I looked at them.
"What were you gonna say?"
"Oh, eh it's not important right now. I'll tell you later," I smiled and walked to my desk, since the class was about to start.
"Alright class," Mrs Green announced at the front of the room, "We have a new student."
The guy stood up, with his hands in his pockets, and made his way to the front.
"Want to introduce yourself?"
He looked down and took his glasses off, revealing his green eyes. His eyes were angelically shaped. They were large and almond shaped, they looked amazing. He smirked slightly, revealing his small dimples on his cheeks. His smile gave me shivers down my spine.
"Hey guys, I'm Ryan," He tilted his head and our eyes met, "It's nice to meet you,"