Baby Shower + Surprise Wedding

It has been quite a few weeks since Brantley proposed to Becca since the happy couple found out that they are expecting their first child. Until the baby is born, Becca has postponed her nationwide music tour The Ultimate Confession of Becca Rose. Also, Brantley and Becca wanted to have a small, quiet wedding with just family and friends, so they planned their surprise wedding to conicide with their baby shower.

Becca woke up a little late due to going back and forth to the bathroom due to the baby laying on her bladder. She got in the shower after waking up and got dressed for the day. Becca looked down at her hand to see the beautiful engagement ring and thought 'I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful, handsome man in my life.' After her shower, she got dressed in the most beautiful outfit fit for a baby shower.

(Becca's Outfit for the Baby Shower/Wedding)

After getting dressed, Becca headed downstairs to eat a little something

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After getting dressed, Becca headed downstairs to eat a little something. When she walked into the kitchen, she sees Brantley sitting there eating leftover pizza that they had last night for dinner.

''Well, good morning handsome

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

''Well, good morning handsome. Very nutritious breakfast there, outlaw." Becca said as she stood behind Brantley, then placed a kiss on his cheek before going to the fridge to get some of her favorite fruits, watermelon and strawberries, to eat for breakfast.

''Good morning to you darling, my little one.'' Brantley replied as he got up from his chair to help Becca get her breakfast and placed a hand on her pregnant belly.

''So, darling, you ready for the baby shower today? Because we have such amazing friends who are coming over. Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, Justin Moore, Thomas Rhett, Jason Aldean and all of their families are coming, along with my momma Becky and my brother Kolby. Also, I have something special planned just for you, but nope ma'am, you'll find out on your own then. Now, if you'll excuse me, most of the guys are here to help set up. All the ladies are coming in to see you and help in between. You take it easy, sweetheart. Love you!" Brantley said once again before kissing Becca's cheek and letting all the ladies in the house.

As Becca is sitting at the counter, a older lady with short blonde hair sits down next to Becca and formally introduces herself to Becca. And that lady just so happens to be Becky Gilbert, Brantley's momma!