A Whole New Becca Pt.2

This chapter is dedicated to both:

learod16

MissyDoe2017

Thanks for everything, ladies. Y'all mean the world to me! <3

Last Time on Small Town Cinderella

Becca won the ACM New Artist of the Year, she debuted a new look, started to reconnect with Brantley, and invited him to come over for dinner. Also, she got the permission from Demi Lovato to cover her song 'Give Your Heart a Break'. Now, Brantley is going over to Becca's house for dinner, and he's also bringing Sylo too (but, something has come up!). What's gonna happen next?!

Becca left the ACM's shortly after winning her award, so she could get dinner set up for her and Brantley. Let's just say, she's gonna shock the Georgia outlaw to his core with a beautiful lingerie set that she bought earlier that day while out with Heather, (Hehehe!). She got into her comfortable clothes for now to make dinner in, and will change into the set before Brantley gets here.

(Her outfit to cook dinner in, minus the bracelet and ice cream)

She decided on making her famous sausage and peppers over white rice, with an option of beer or wine to drink

She decided on making her famous sausage and peppers over white rice, with an option of beer or wine to drink. After making dinner, she scattered rose petals over by the door, leading to her dining room table, where she is gonna be waiting, seductively on the table, waiting for him to arrive.

BG: Becca, darling, I'm on my way. PJ, my security man, is going to take Sylo for the night, so I can be alone with just you. I can't wait to see you darling. See you in 10 min.

BR: Alright, outlaw, when you come, just walk right on in. Besides, I have something that you are gonna like. While on your way in the door, start stripping down to your skivvies. You gotta apologize for what you did. <3

BG: Up for a challenge, are you darling? Well, challenge accepted. You better be ready for what I have in store, little girl.

Becca then quickly hurried up to get in the shower, as she finished texting Brantley, signaling that he was on his way to her house.

After her shower, Becca went into her room to get dressed in her special lingerie to make BG want her even more than he did now.

After finishing up getting dressed and whatnot, Becca quickly made it back downstairs to light the candles surrounding the dining room, before she climbed on to the table to lay seductively and await Brantley's arrival.

Brantley's POV