-

Hoseok drove his car to where he was supposed to meet Mr. Jeong and luckily, since he had taken a while to get there, the older man was already waiting. Hoseok parked his car behind Jeong's and got off. He walked confidently towards the car that was already a familiar for him, it was the stolen Benz, and opened the passenger side door to get in. Mr. Jeong's head turned fast towards him and he looked like he was surprised by Hoseok's appearance, even though it was what he had been waiting for.

"Give me the files," he said with a demanding voice, waving out his extended hand so Mr. Jeong could give the files he was keeping on his lap. He seemed awkward as he laid the pile of photos and a few scanned documents on top of Hoseok's hand. "Explain. What are all these?" he asked while starting to go through the photos Mr. Jeong had taken.

"She goes around a lot so I had a lot of work to do," Mr. Jeong said, trying to sound funny.

"We know where she works and where she lives. Tell me something special you have noticed," Hoseok said, keeping his eyes on the photos. Mr. Jeong didn't seem to be that good at taking photos from a long distance but at least he had been given a good camera so you could see the face of their target and all the people she met clearly.

"She visit's the lawyer's office often," Mr. Jeong said, just as Hoseok got to a photo where the was getting woman off a car.

"Which lawyer?" Hoseok questioned, and from the next picture he saw the woman walking into the building of a popular and high-class lawyer firm which Hoseok recognized.

"Mr. Kim Hyukjin, from Common Gold," Mr. Jeong explained, though the name didn't say anything to Hoseok, it only seemed a little familiar. He had probably seen it on news some times. When he took out the next picture, there was the same woman sitting on the opposite sides of a coffee table. The picture was taken through a window.

"And what could that possibly mean?"he asked to lead Mr. Jeong on, bringing the picture closer to look at it better, trying to see if the handsome man was familiar in any way.

"She needs some legal advice? Or she is about to sue someone?" Mr. Jeong took wild guessed, trying to seem as smart as he could.

"They're screwing, you dumb fuck," Hoseok threw the pictures on the lap of Mr. Jeong and they splattered everywhere while the man tried desperately to collect them before they would all fall on the floor of the car. "Use your brain. From now on, pay closer attention to Kim Hyukjin too."

"B-but why-?" Mr. Jeong was about to question what Hoseok has told him when he pulled out a knife and pressed it against the man's throat. Jeong's breath hitched but Hoseok just kept the blade still, calmly looking through the few documents. "Is this necessary?" he asked, his voice starting to tremble a bit.

"No. I just wanted to get you to shut up. So shut up," Hoseok said, his hand still keeping the knife laying against Mr. Jeong's neck that was now not moving at all like it was frozen. He had to bring the files closer to his face to see better. Then he threw them to the man's lap as well. "These are all useless."

"I'm not good at this thing," Mr. Jeong defended himself, speaking carefully because of the blade that was still just one wrong movement away from cutting his throat. "Can I just ask... What is the reason for your doing this anyways? Why are you stalking this woman?"

"No, you can't," Hoseok took the knife away and put it where he had gotten it from. "And besides, I don't know much either. I'm following orders, just like you."

"I don't think your intentions are good, though..." Mr. Jeong said under his breath but Hoseok was able to hear it well. The blade came out again and found its way under Jeong's chin.

"You better just do your part if you want to live. We can easily make it look like the previous owner of this car was murdered and you go to jail for killing him for this car if you don't do what you're told. This case is about way bigger business than anyone you could imagine and if something goes wrong, your life won't matter at all. You don't have a choice now. Do what you're told to and do it properly. If you piss me off you won't be able to live, you can't dream about living, even in a jail cell.

"Now get me some real content. We need every little piece of information we can get about this woman. The more personal or shameful it is, the better," Hoseok finished his long rant with an angry voice. He took the picture where the target woman was sitting with the lawyer and put it in his pocket. Taking the blade off the man's neck and finally letting him breathe, he got off the car and walked back to his own.

Hoseok dialed Boss' number as he watched Mr. Jeong's Mercedes drive away. Boss picked up after a few rings. Hoseok started his car and prepared go drive away, knowing the call wouldn't be a long one.

"What do we know about Common Gold?" he asked without even giving a greeting.

"Wouldn't want to get involved with them, why? Is our woman affiliated with them?" Boss replied with another question.

"In a way, yes."

"Don't dig up any information about Common Gold. If the whole family has connections there, we would be in trouble," Boss told, making Hoseok, who didn't know much about what exactly where they digging up, even more curious. "I'm serious. Tell Mr. Jeong to not hang out too much around there too."

The call ended just like that. Hoseok started driving away, not yet knowing where he would head next.