Vampire nation (continuation).

She looked surprised and shocked to see vamprica.it looked like a normal city but, we had all types of mythical creatures.

 She saw the werewolves and was scared, clinging to me, we walked on the streets and the vampires became blood thirsty.

  They were coming close to her and she was clinging to me more. I was trying to go meet my dad.

  We finally reached home and my dad was not there. All I found was a white note on the dining table which said “I need the blood of the Gifted”.

  The gifted was said to be the person who could cure all vampires from their lust for blood and give extreme power to the person who possessed it.

  I had no idea where it could be found but it seemed I was sent to find it, I had to find something which I had no idea about.

  More to that, I was stuck with this annoying girl who looked amazed and scared at everything in Vampirca.

   I took her to my garage which as opposite our house, then we entered my car and drove to meet my friend.

  The road was congested I guess it was the time for the werewolves to transform.

  Then we stooped, I took her out and she did not seem to want to let go of my hand at all.

  We entered his shop; he sold beast hunting weapons and was also a scientist.

  I walked cautiously to his shop, watching this girl who was so annoying.

 “Hey” I said when I saw him in his scattered lab.

  There was a table in the center of the room which was dark and had only a single light bulb in the middle, the test tubes were well arranged but the liquid were confusing.

   “I need your help bro” I said

 He answered “what do you want”

“I need you to help change this girl into something so she could not attract attention”.

  Then when he saw her, his tooth began shaking, her blood was somehow pure and he tried to resist the urge to suck her but to no avail, I just hit his head with a glass bottle.

  I took hold of a test tube with a green liquid inside and it had a drawing of a man flying with wings.

I gave her the drink but she said “no”.

 I hit her back bone and she fell unconscious, when she woke up, she had already drank it and she had successfully turned into something great and scary but scarce and unique, I never expected it to happen she turned into a Meredith, the flying werewolf vampire.

   Don’t mind am joking she did not turn into anything.