I think we should break up...

My hottie👅💦
Hey Andy
So yeah... I'm worried... It's 2 week since you answered me for the last time and you don't pick up my calls... Why? What happened? I miss you... I wanna come to you and hug you so so so tight. I wish I didn't let you leave, I would live at hotel if you don't want me to live at yours mum's house...

You
Hey Rye. I'm so sorry for not answering your but I'm so busy now... I have a lot of work, a lot of things changed. Don't worry, I'm good but I think we should break up.
I'm not sure when I will come back and I don't want you to be worried about my problems and troubles.

My hottie👅💦
No, Andy....
I love you, I will support you forever and whatever happened... Just tell me your address and I will come no matter what happened.
I need you....

You
I can't... You can't come here. I don't want you to be here now...

My hottie👅💦
So you don't love me anymore or you easily cheat on me God knows where, right?

You
No Rye, I still love you the same. But at home happened much of the things and if you come you will have a lot of troubles...

My hottie👅💦
I don't care Andy. I want to make sure by MYSELF you are okay and safe...

You
Well, I'm okay now but here's not safe for you.

My hottie👅💦
What do you mean???

You
Do you remember that I told you that my father left?

My hottie👅💦
Yeah...

You
Do he came back...

My hottie👅💦
Andy...
Where the hell are you???

You
Don't worry. I'M fine
And stop calling me, please ❤️

My hottie👅💦
Andy...
Please
Don't ignore me...
I love you
You can't leave me
If you ignore me for next hour I will come to Manchester and I will go to the every single house and won't stop till I find you...

You
Then good luck
I love you
And bye..
Maybe forever...

My hottie👅💦
No Andy...
Stooop
Come backkkk
Just tell me it's a joke...

Seen