Chapter 6: a fallen prince

Start from the beginning

[ Exactly tell him that]

{ Hey maybe he's in danger. That man did say anything}

" He's dead dipshit. There's no way he could hire other  people." I groan. I know I would have to go apologize.

I go to the bathroom. I  throw up white flowers. I finally finish and cough up blood.

I climb out my window. I hear gunshots. Knowing that sound he was probably there messing with some thugs. Or I could help some innocent person.

{ Why would we do that}

[ For our prince. Yellow you are so stupid]

I hear yellow scream out in rage. I do my best to block the voices. I see a group of 3 beating a guy. I couldn't really see who it is. They then pulled a gun and shot the body.

I jump off the roof." Hey boys what's going on here." I look past them. I see the familiar red and blue suit.

The boxes stopped arguing they went silent.

{ Kill them.}

That voice was the most hateful thing I've ever heard. They had hurt my spidey. I pulled a katana out. I sliced one of there heads off. A nice clean depaction. No time to admire my work. I then pulled my gun out and shot the other guy 5 times. The last guy started to run off. Without looking I pull my other gun out and shot him in the head.

The guy who I had shot multiple times was still breathing. I slam my foot down on his head hearing the skull crack. He screams out in pain. I shoot him in the head.

" No one messes with my spidey." I growl. I quickly pick peter up.

I teleport to the avengers tower. Right in the middle of the living room. I see a sleeping iron man.

Tony's pov.

I woke up to a sound that will haunt me for the rest of my life. A wail of loss and agony. I woke up to see the asshole known as deadpool holding spiderman. He was screaming at me.

He pulls his mask off. He wouldn't do that normally. The ugly scars covering his body shown. I cringed at the sight of then.  I see tears streaming down his face.

" Fucking help him." He shouts. I see that spiderman has been shot multiple times. Even though I had no respect for spiderman. I knew I needed to help him.

I lead Deadpool to the lab. I see Bruce is there.

" Banner you fucker. Fix peter now." Deadpool shouts. Why did he mention my sons name. Deadpool places him on the medical bed. This had to be a coincidence.

Bruce looks over at spiderman panicking. He quickly removes the mask of the spiderman.

I see the small frail face of my son. He eyes were open. I felt my heart drop. My son. He was dying. He reaches his hand out. Deadpool goes towards him. His then slumps of into unconsciousness.

Bruce pushes us out of the lab. I look towards Deadpool. He was pacing and muttering.

" I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT." He shouts. He had lost his mind awhile ago. But he seemed to be losing it all over again.