Chapter 3: Hanakai...

Wow... that last chapter right :/

Deadpool's pov.

I look forward at the  archer and doctor. I sigh. I knew they wouldn't help me.

[We are worthless trash we don't deserve there help.} white snaps and yellow whimpers.

" You'll die if we don't try." I look up in shock. I look at Clint who look toward Bruce.

" I guess we do have to try." I smile.

[It's only because they are hero's. They can't let you die. They don't want you to live so help them out. Kill your self.]

" Ok losers whatever. Do what you want." I say and walk out.

Peters pov the next day.

I look at all the familiar faces on the street. Some are people I have caught. Some are people I have saved. I love walking to school. It gives me the rush I need.

I never tell my dads I'm leaving. I just crawl out the window. Sometimes I tell them when we are on good terms.

"Hey asshat get the fuck out of my way." I hear a shout. Then someone pushes me out of the way. I didn't realize I was walking slow. I had tripped over my fear when the guy pushed me over. I stand up.

I sigh. Oh well it was my fault.

" Hey man there's no need for that." I hear a familiar voice say. The guy grumbles something. Then I hear a few screams.

" Apologize now." I try to make out the voice. I then see the man with a gun to his head. Deadpool standing next to him. I rolled my eyes.

" Drop the gun Dp." I mumble. Then walk past the guy with the gun to his head. He whimpers but I ignore it. I was about 20 feet away.I hear footsteps running to catch up with me. People staring.

" Oh come on Petey pie he was being rude." Dp says. I shake my head. I turn to look at him. He smiling. I can't see it but I know he is. I smile back.

I'm almost to school talking with Deadpool. He snickering. Then he starts coughing. He stumbles into an alleyway. It looks like he can't breath. I start to go for his mask. He flinched backwards.

" Take off the mask you can't breath." I say hurriedly. He shakes his head. I know it's because of his scars. I've never seen his full face. Only up to his nose.

" I'm a monster. You'll hate me." He mutters the fear in his voice. I couldn't handle that. It made me feel. I couldn't describe this feelings.

" You are not a monster. I could never hate you." I shout he wavers. He can barely stand up. I take the mask off. He has messy blonde hair. His face is covered in scars.

He is so beautiful. His bright blue eyes staring at me curiously. I shake the thoughts out of my head. Why would I think that he's beautiful.

He then starts throwing up the white flowers. I knew what he had. I thought it was only a myth.

I now know Hanahaki is very real. My best friend is being killed slowly. He was in love with someone. Who could it be.

Who loves does he want so badly. That he's dying for it. The flowers end. The blood trickles down his lips. He coughs up some blood.He looks up at me. He runs his hands through his hair.

" Hey kid it's not what it looks like." He mumbles.

" You have Hanahaki." I could hear the fear in my voice. I knew if he died he would come back. But how often did he die. How long has he had it. Who was doing this to him.