The Girl Who Plays The Piano

~The Next/Following Day~

*Yawns* It's already morning and I'm still sleepy...

I look at the clock in my room and the time was about 7:30 am...

Satoshi: Still early...

I sigh and then I lay down on my bed again...

Satoshi: Man, I'm so tired...

I slowly close my eyes and started daydreaming on my bed with no reason why...

And while I was supposed to daydream, I hear a piano nearby...

I open my eyes and went to one of windows at home and see if I can find who was playing the piano...

And I found the place where it was...

Satoshi: Oh, there it is!

The piano was being played at the other side of my house as in beside my house but from the right since Hiromi also lives beside my house but she lives at the left side of my house if you know what I mean...

And the one who's playing the piano was a light blue haired girl...

Her hair seems to be long and curly. She wears a white headband with a ribbon on it, white hair clips, and a light blue dress...

I don't really know her name but just by looking at her, she might be one of the students of St. Maria High School...

She seems quite good at it and I guess she must've been training or something...

The girl also seemed to be humming softly...

And when she stopped playing, she turned her head towards me...

Satoshi: Oh!

Then, she stands up, she goes to her window and covers her window using the indigo colored curtains in her room...

Then, I turned away when suddenly I hear the piano playing again and this time, the song changed...

Satoshi: Another piano piece? I think I shouldn't disturb her from playing her piano...

I then walked out of my bedroom and headed to the dinning room and there was a note left on the refrigerator...

Satoshi, if you're reading this note then, your uncle and I already went to work. And if you're hungry, there's food in the refrigerator and in case you want to buy your own food outside, please use your own money.

Auntie Fiona

Satoshi: As I expected!

Well, of course they would leave food for me and why do I even need to buy food outside when I can always go to Hiromi's place and eat there instead!

I mean Hiromi's mom sure cooks really good food and all but that doesn't mean I go there all the time!

Anyway, I think I should visit Hiromi for a while...

I mean I haven't visited her for a while so I'll take this opportunity to visit her!

But before I go, I should do what I should always do!

And that is to gargle, eat my breakfast, take a bath, put on clothes, fix my bed, fix my room and that's probably it...

~Skip from what I did~

~Outside my house~

I'm already outside my house and still the girl who's playing the piano is still playing the same piece...

Satoshi: Does she even stop playing it?

I wonder if she'll stop because the piano piece is already irritating me...