Sal x Photographer! Reader

(A/N: I don't know how good this is going to be buuuut I had a sudden burst of inspiration for this sooooo Yeah. Oh yeah, in this y/n is Larry's sister cause why not, my creativity isn't good lol.
Also, this is sort of a Au, like there isn't all the ghost stuff and the murder in chapter 1 doesn't happen. In this y/n and Larry share a room. And as you guys probably guessed, this isn't really gonna follow the original story line, so with the intro there is a high chance I'm not gonna write it in order of the storyline cause I forget a lot.
That all made no sense to me........ but hope you guys enjoy!)

—start— Y/N P.O.V
It was a pretty boring morning, nothing interesting was really happening.
Larry was painting, sometimes talking brakes go headband to his... music  (A/N: forgot to mention that y/n doesn't really like Larry's taste of music)
And I'm just going through all the photos that I have on my camera.

While we were kinda just.. sitting around. We heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it??" I called out
"Your Mum sent me down, she said I could meet you and Larry, I've just moved in from room 402."This person said from outside our room
"Come in" my brother Larry called out"

"Hey, I'm Y/n nice to meet you"
"And I'm Larry" larry waved.
I can't lie, but when I first saw him, I thought he was kinda adorable.

"That's a cool mask ya got there" Larry said but was slowly cut off
"It's a prosthetic." The boy replied
"Oh shit dude, I'm sorry" Larry apologised
"It's fine, I get it a lot. But I'm glad you thing it's cool"

"Soo anyway, what's your name? You seem like a pretty interesting guy" I asked
"Oh I'm sal, but you guys can call me sally face" sal said
"Sally face?" Me and my brother said in unison
"My friends use to call me it, I took the name sally face so the assholes couldn't use it against me. Now that I think of it I didn't have many 'good' friends."

"Well we can all be friends! You, me and Larry!" I was a little excited to be honest
"Yeah, okay" he sounded a little happier

"Hey Larry, that's a cool shirt you have" sal said to Larry
"Thanks. It stands for.... sally face..!.. okay it really goes to this really cool band called Sainity falls. Do you like heavy metal music?" (I think that's what the genre of music is called, please correct me if I'm wrong)
"Hmm, I don't know.." sal replied
"We have to change that! Listen to this" Larry said.
Oh no, I hate his music. How does he listen to it?! It's just like someone is screaming to some instruments...

I sighed.
"I'll wait out there" I got up with my camera and walked out to the living room area, hopefully I shouldn't be able to hear it as much, or at least not go deaf.

-lil time skip-
I went through more of the photos on my camera, mainly of different flowers or trees.
I noticed that sal walked out of Larry's room, I waved at him
"Seems like you two had fun in there" I chuckled
"Yeah, we did. What are you doing y/n?" He asked
"I'm just going through some photos that I have on my camera"
"Can I see?" He replied/asked
"Sure thing!" I passed him my camera so he could look through the photos

"Wow, these are really good y/n!"
"Thank you!" I replied
I'm definitely crushing on him. He's so nice, and cute.

"We should take a group photo, to celebrate this new friendship between us all" I suggested
"That's a good idea, I'll go get larry" he said
"No need to, I'll get him. LARRY GET YOUR BUT HERE" I yelled to get Larry (a/n: is it just me who does that. When I need to get my brother I just yell from like the other side of the house..?)
"Coming!" I heard Larry yell back.

"What do ya want?" Larry asked
"We're gonna take a group photo! Us 3" I replied
"Okay" he replied.

We all got into position, I quickly grabbed my camera stand and put the camera on it.

"We all ready?" I asked
"Yep" they replied
"Alright in 3, 2, 1." I quickly ran behind sal/next to Larry.
~snap~ the camera took the picture. I ran up to it and showed it to them
Perfect.

-few months later- still Y/N p.o.v (a/n: Larry and y/n have showed sal the treehouse now)

I really liked sal, like really like him. I wouldn't be bothered if he just thought of me as a friend though, I'm just glad that we can still be together.

I wanna try tell sal how I feel today, I'm not sure how it'll turn out, or if I'll be able to do it.
But I'm gonna try!

-later that day-
I asked sal over the walkie talkies if he could meet me in the treehouse, he said yes.
So I headed up to the tree house.

When I got there I got my camera out of my little bag and went through all the photos that I've taken with sal. I started blushing a bit.

-Sals P.O.V-
After Y/n asked me to meet her in the tree house, I waited about 5 minutes and went to it.
I climbed up the treehouse ladder thing, I don't think y/n heard me when I was climbing up.
I saw her blushing while she was looking at her camera ~cute~ I thought.
"Hey Y/n" I waved at her
"Oh, hey sal!" She got really flustered. She was really cute when she got flustered.

"Can I tell you something sall?" She asked
"Of course, that's why you wanted to see me wasn't it?" I replied

She took a deep breath in
"........Saliloveyou!" She held her head in her hands in embarrassment

I unclipped my mask and lifted it up a bit so my lips could be seen/showed, when I did I cupped Y/n's cheeks and pulled her into a kiss

"I love you to, y/n"

—end—
(A/n: Sorry that got bad towards the end, I had a lot of inspiration before hand but after a while of writing it I kinda lost inspirations, but I have a little bonus that I just thought of....)

-bonus- Larry p.o.v
I saw sal go to the tree house, I'm guessing he was meeting Y/n in there.
Of course the first thing that popped Into my head was to follow him, so I did.

When sal went up the ladder, I followed behind but stopped just at the ladder, so they couldn't see or hear me.

After I waited a minute or so, I heard Y/n confess to sal.
So I did the first thing that popped into my head... again

I climbed up the ladder to see them kissing, so I said the first thing I thought of

"GET A ROOM" (I'm sorry I had to, let's continue)
I yelled it and quickly climbed back down since I knew y/n was gonna chase me

"LARRY!"
Y/n screamed from the tree house, obviously embarrassed, and pissed.
She got down from the tree house and started chasing me

"YOUR SO MEAN LARRY!"
She continued chasing me while I laughed my ass off.

-end again-
(A/n again: okay I'm sorry about that XD
It was the first thing I thought of when I finished writing the main part.
Also sorry if sal and Larry are a little... wait more like ALOT ooc, I suck at writing.
Well bye!)

Word count (including a/n's): 1321