History of the shield

Roman reigns has been the big Dog forever but when he got in the shield Someone step up and out run the shield and his name is Dean Ambrose.

Seth rollan had betrayed roman and Dean. Seth hit roman with the chair first because he know if Dean was hit first Roman would of help him out.

Seth got his shot of titles match and his career too off. While Roman and Dean Stayed as brothers.

Lets get go forward to the shield rivalry. Dean ambrose has won the wwe world heavy weight championship. While seth and roman was jealous. So Dean Ambrose had put his title on the line against Seth and roman. Dean was getting so angry for thinking all they could of been if the shield was still together.

Dean ambrose had lost it had wanted his revenge. Seth wanted the spot light so as roman. Then the day came where all three stands in the ring face to face for the world heavy weight champion.

In the match roman speared seth. Dean ambrose quick think and ran in the ring and hit  roman with an...................Dirty Deeds 2!!!!!!!!. 1!,2,3!!!! Dean ambrose retains the champions.

The whole smake down live came out and celebrated with dean as if he was a God. Roman stayed as dean brother while seth freaking rollan stayed his enemy!!!

Their go the history of the sheild hope you guys like it and theirs more to come. Make shore you go on youtude search Game_saver38 on YouTube and subscribe plz. SEE ALL LATER!!!!

 SEE ALL LATER!!!!