TS 1.1

Aftermath of Sagai

Life has been a rollercoaster 360° change for Samaina after their engagement party......but the way they stood by each other being the much needed strength and proving that with the love by your side you can overcome any obstacle.....proving that however they fight end up being together at the end.....

After the sagai function and the fights happening in the function.....both the families went back to their respective houses.....

The said parents who fought against each other and never cared for the feelings and emotions of their children.....similar to every time.....Vishakha left Sameer and Rakesh never cared to talk about it further....to understand Naina's feelings.....

Taiji declared the rishta to be finished from their side....but how can it be broken when it's stiched by the thread of love , care and innumerable respect and support for each other...

Both Rakesh and Vishakha didn't care to look at the situation of their respective child after that fiasco.....

The next day arrived and the wait for Samaina finished as they could now meet in college....

Naina got ready earlier to avoid any new drama or instructions from taiji about not meeting with Sameer and went to college earlier than usual.....

On the other side sameer who couldn't sleep at night also went to college earlier....because somehow he knew Naina would come earlier to college today....as both their families didn't let them speak with each other on night.....

They both reached the college at same time.....And looked towards each other and shared an eyelock....they didn't need any words to talk....their eyes were doing this for them.....Sameer just moved towards his bike and started it....And on a queue naina came and sat behind him.....without any question.....And Sameer moved towards the mandir where they could talk freely.....they reached the temple and were about to go inside .... But the sight in front of them made the earth slip beneath their feet....

They saw tauji and mamaji talking and laughing.....if this was not enough the exchange of words between them shocked them further and made them feel cheated.....

Mamaji: wah Aggarwal sahab...wah....Kya tarkeeb lagayi aapne....Mtlb khud ki zara si bezzati karwa kar....rishta hi tudwa diya...

Tauji: arey Maheshwari ji...aap bhi kam thode hi hain....aapne bhi toh kaise Rakesh ko bhadkaya....aur uska swabhav Toh hai hi aisa.....aur aise prem vivah karwake hume apne ghar ki izzat ko mitti main nahi milana tha..

Here Samaina heard them talking and understood that all the fights in sagai in the morning as well as in the evening was planned by them.....

Samaina: tauji/mamaji....

Both of them looked at each other and then towards Samaina....And laughed out loud.....on the victory of their vicious plans.....but they were unaware of the fact the relation they were trying to ruin was nurtured with love,eternal love and samaina's longing for each other after all this was a proof to it.....

Both the parties went to their respective home and the new fact enclosed was discussed....

Naina told this to everyone and as a result Chachaji break all ties with tauji and taiji.... Rakesh was also unaware of this so this was shocking for him too.....although he didn't break any ties with tauji and taiji he was still the part of the other family and decided to stay in Anand's house from now on.....(I have not included the confrontation as it will become much more lengthy )

Here with Sameer after the confrontation mamaji declared.....

Mamaji:Dekh bai sonu beta....saaf kehna sukhi rehna.....Haan humne kiya yeh sab....sau baat ki ek baat beta....vo ladki Naina tere layak nahi hai.....wo toh ameer ladka deekha nahi ki phasa liya....aur tu toh hai hi bhola.....