Chapter 1: Mikans and a New Island

First fanfiction!! ^_^ I hope you guys like this, reviews are welcome :)

Sorry if there are any typo's, please bare with me (~_~;)

~~~

Nami's Pov:

A light breeze swept over the Thousand Sunny, I smiled. It felt nice against my skin. I picked some of my mikans, placing them in a basket. I checked my log post. It was starting to point somewhere.

I looked over to my crew, It looked like Franky was building something new, probably for the ship. Sanji talking to Robin, handing her a drink, as for Robin she was reading a book. I looked over to were Chopper and Usopp where. Looked like the we're planning something... Nothing good could come out of this!

I walked down the steps from the deck, and walked torwards the kitchen. Before I touched the door handle, Sanji came up to me.

"Hi Nami-swaaaan!! I made you a drink!" Sanji handed me the drink, and I smiled sweetly at him.

"Thank you Sanji-kun." I walked away, leaving him happy, his eyes the shape of hearts. I smiled to myself as I took a sip of my drink and went to open the door.

As I walked into the kitchen, I walked to the fridge, putting my mikans in. I made sure to put them somewhere safe, so that no one else would be able to take any. As I closed the fridge, Luffy, who had his goofy grin plastered on his face, suprised me.

"L-luffy?! What are you doing?" I asked him, not surprised to hear what he said next.

"I was hungry." His grin widened, I wanted to hit him in the head for scaring me, but the look on his face after made me stop.

"I know where you're hiding your mikans..." I started to sweat, what did you want with my mikans?!

"Luffy...!" A vein popped from my balled fist. Suddenly realizing he must have eaten all the meat there was in kitchen, "You better haven't eaten all the meat!"

"Shishishi," Luffy laughed nervously, "I don't think we have enough beli's to buy more." I smiled, which made Luffy jump.

I walked over to him, my face inches away from his. He looked nervous, beats of sweat formed from his forehead. My smiled melted to a frown, narrowing eye brows.

"You're going to help me earn back every beli we've lost" He gulped and nodded slowly.

I stepped back, he sighed.

"I want to hit you...!" I said slowly. He tensed, then smirked.

"You've got to catch me first!" He replied, then took off and ran.

"H-hey!" I stammered, and so I took off too, running after him. I ran after him round and round the ship, not catching up to him once.

He stretched his arm, aiming for the ship pole, and grabbed ahold of it. He lifted himself up to it, staying there, completely safe from my reach.

"GET DOWN HERE LUFFY!!!" I yelled at him. He looked at me and laughed, which angered me more. I stood there, I had no idea what to do.

Then he suddenly jumped down, running away from me. He must have been bored up there.

"I SEE AN ISLAND!!" Zoro yelled.

He stopped without warning. I bumped into his back, he stumbled forward, while leaving me on the floor. His face was planted in the floor, I held my laughter in. He lifted his head up, with an excited look on his face.

"An island? Zoro, you see an island?" Luffy was sitting cross legged, acting a bit jumpy.

"Look for yourself." Zoro pointed straight, Luffy looking at where Zoro was pointing. There was an island, which to Nami's surprise, was quick.

"YOSH! Set course to that island!! LET'S GO!" Luffy yelled, everyone responded with a "Yeah!" I looked at my captain with small smile, forgetting about how angry I was at him.

Next step, new island!

~~~

Well, first chapter is done! :D Sorry if this chapter is a bit short, PLEASE REVIEW if I should continue :)

Next chapter, Play Flyer

- CandyTopia ;)