Valentine Obi - Brief Explanation About the Responsibilities of CEO

A Chief Executive Officer works at the top level in the Organization, and their major tasks include making significant corporate conclusions, handling the entire operations and methods of a company, and communicate between directors and corporate operations.

We can also call Chief Executive officer as managing director, president, and owners. The job of Valentine Obi as a CEO varies according to the overall structure of the company. As he is the founder of eTranzact International Ltd in the United Kingdom. His aim is to provide the customer high rate of security. Duties to be performed by a CEO in an Organization:

1. Creating, communicating, and utilizing the Company's vision, mission, and overall direction. Leading the growth and execution of the all organization's technique.

2. Leading, powering, directing, and analyzing the work of other executive leaders including presidents, vice presidents, and directors, depending on the organization's reporting structure. In the process of leading these senior leaders, the CEO makes certain that the strategic direction the CEO filters down through the organization to ensure its achievement.

3. Asking for advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors.

 Asking for advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors

4. Developing and applying the plan that guides the direction of the business. Ensuring that the plan development involves significant input from the organization so that there is little pushback regarding implementation.

5. Managing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans. This includes the design of the organization in a manner that facilitates and can handle the operations.

6. Evaluating the success of the organization in reaching its goals. Making sure that each strategic goal is measurable or that the outcomes can be described in a way.

7. Looking at Success possibilities of services provided of the company under circumstances that will enhance value.

8. Comprising the company for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and at the national level. Other senior leaders bear responsibility for the projects as the CEO sees fit.

9. Participating in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the CEO's leadership skills, the organization's reputation, and the organization's potential for success.

In Other hands, the overall obligation of Valentine Obi, Chief Executive Officer is to create, plan, implement, and integrate the strategic direction of a firm. This includes responsibility for all components and departments of a business.