Chapter 15: Sadness

Start from the beginning

"Here. Let me help you" Enrique offered his hand to Donna but she ingored him

"D, can we sit for awhile?" Donna looked at DJ with pleading eyes.

"I guess it's ok" Daniel said as he helped her sit on a nearby bench.

"Does this still hurt?" DJ asked as he slowly twist her ankle, trying to ease the pain.

"A..little..bit...Oww.." 

"Donna, i think we should head to the hospital"  Diego suggested after he saw  her ankle.

"Sheesh.. Thanks for the idea, Diego... But i don't think  that she NEEDS some treatment. Argh! You're such a HYPOCRITE!" Kath said with such anger.

"Enough! Hypocrite? I think that's too much, Kath... You might be hurting her feelings.." Daniel butted in

"ARGH!! YOU're just like HER, DJ!! I HATE YOU!' Kath shouted before parting ways from them.

Daniel just stood there, speechless about what happened. Kath hates him.

"Uh-oh. Looks like someone's jelly.  Anyway, my babe and I are going ahead first. See ya all at the lobby".  Julia and Diego head their way out.

"Dude, Wanna go after her? I'll accompany Donna here". Enrique patted Daniel's shoulder.

"Thanks, Bro! You're the best!" Daniel smiled at him and started running, leaving Enrique and Donna alone. 

"Thanks for ruining my plan, Freak!!" Donna went back to her old self.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!?!" Enrique yelled back.

"None of ya business, FATSO!' She stood up and glared at him.

"Just leave them alone!" 

"What for? So they could be happy? NO WAY!!"

"You can't do that!"

"WATCH ME BREAK THEM APART" Donna stared coldly at Enrique for one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel has been running for hours but she couldn't see Kath everywhere, he decided to stop looking for awhile and went to the lobby instead.

"Daniel, you're late! All your companions are on their rooms already." Mark stewart saw a tired Dj on the lobby.

"oh i See, What's my room number?" 

"That's for you to answer. Check behind your lanyard. There's a number on it."

"What?! Wait.... 26?' Daniel turned his lanyard inside out. 

"That's your room number.  I heard your roommate is there already?"

"Thanks,mark." He said before waving goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-MEANWHILE AT ROOM 25-

"Hey, Juls! I'm gonna grab some food at the snack bar. I'll be right back,ok?" Kath said to her roommate,Julia.

"Sure thing, Kath. I'll be waiting". Julia replied while her friend went out. 

~After a couple of minutes~

"Juls, I'm back! How's the --------- KYAAAAAAAAAH!!!! What are you....ugh... doing here?!!!" Kath nearly dropped her things.

A half-naked guy just went out of her bathroom, Hair is gripping wet and his scent is driving her wild.

"Wait! Let me explain....." Enrique said as he went closer to kath.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! KYAAAHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "So, this is it huh? " Daniel took a deep breath before unlocking the door but to his surprise, uit was open already.

He took one more step closer to the room when someboby grabbed him by the collar and started kissing him passionately. 

It was Donna. She locked the door as she kept on kissing him but this time, with much aggressive. She started unbuttoning his shirt  as her kisses went down. 

"Wait...Donna..." Daniel tried to resist the feeling but Donna kept on leaving her kisses everywhere. When Daniel left Donna's hand are on his pants already, he pushed her away. 

"Don't you love me anymore,D?" Donna asked seductively.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! KYAAAHH!"

Before he could reply, he heard a scream coming from the other room. He instantly went out of his room and he don't want what he see. Kath and a half-naked Enrique came out from the same room. He's surprised just as she was. The tension is too much to bear but Donna just made it worse.

"Thanks for making love to me, D. I enjoyed it". Donna hugged Daniel infront of them.

Daniel looked at Kath and saw tears flowing from her eyes. 

"I hate you..Dj". Kath whispered before disappearing into thin air. Trying to breathe, trying to make her heart beat once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Vote. Comment. Fan. Luvlots~ Amira:)