Fire Drill (Princeixiety/Logicality)

*Virgils Pov*

I was sitting in my last period math class. Roman, Logan, and Patton were sitting at table with me. I was tapping my pencil on the desk, while pretending to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

I could honestly care less, you will never need this in life, so what's the point.

I look up at the teacher as they proceeded to hand out the worksheet. I decided to draw a tiny storm cloud and other tiny doodles on the paper because I was unbelievably bored. It's like the teacher was talking in slow motion.

Then I feel Roman kick me from across the table. I look up at him and he just smirks. "What?" His smirk became bigger after he said that. I chuckle a bit and kick him back.

Roman and I always do this when get bored. We then both proceed to kick, and grab each other's legs with our own legs. We fight for dominance, neither of us wanting to give up. I then proceed to grab and capture Roman's leg in my own. Princey sighs, "Fine, you win emo nightmare, I give up," Roman whispers at me. I chuckle and let his leg go.

*Pattons Pov*

As I'm doing the worksheet I look up to see Logan, looking extremely bored.

I frown slighty. I look over at Roman and Virgil, who are smirking at each other. Those two look so cute together! I can tell they are having one of there leg wars. So cute!

I look back at Logan who now has a book in his hands. But...., he doesn't really look interested in it. I frown at the sight.

I hate seeing Logan bored. Then I get an idea, "Hey Logan?" I see him look up from his book. "Yes Patton?" "Could you help me with this math worksheet?" I see his face light up.

I know Logan likes to help people with this sort of thing. "Of course Patton," he says as he slightly smiles. He starts explaining to me how to do the problems, and I see him smiling the whole time.

Logan is just to cute! He lightly touches my hand as he finishes explaining the problem. I feel a light blush rise to my cheeks when he did that. "Apologies Patton." "It's ok Logan!" And I giggle at the small smile Logan gave me.

*Logans Pov*

"It's ok Logan!" I can't help but smile at that. Then he giggles. Patton can be so adorable. A slight blush rose to my cheeks, as Patton and I were gazing into each others eyes. "So, do you need anymore help Patton?" "No, but thanks Logan!" "You are quite welcome," I say after Patton smiles brightly at me. I could always count on Patton to make my day a little brighter.

I look back to Roman and Virgil who were just smiling at each other. Honestly you would have thought they were a couple by now, but neither of them have confessed to each other. I then reach down for the book I was previously reading. I start to read when I hear a loud *BEEP BEEP BEEP* Its just a fire drill. So as I see the rest of the class start moving, I place my book down and stand up. I look at Patton who seems to be a bit worried. I walk next to him and whisper "It's just a drill" Patton gives a small smile and we continue walking.

*Virgil's Pov*

As I'm doing the worksheet I hear, *BEEP BEEP BEEP* I jump at the sudden noise. Wait...the teacher didn't tell me about a fire drill...they always tell me when there's a fire drill! I stand up but I can't move. My breathing becomes rapid. Just breathe Virgil...its just a drill....right!? Wait what if it's not a drill! What if the school is actually on fire! What if we all die! What if...!

I look up to see Roman who just placed a hand on my shoulder. "Virgil breathe," Roman calmly said. How is he always so calm? "The t-teacher didn't tell m-me about a drill though!" I say in gasps. "Virgil shhhhh, it's alright. I assure you it's a drill. The teachers would be much more rushed if it wasn't." Roman reassures me. "You're r-right," I say in shakey breaths. I've started to calm down, and we are almost out of the building. Roman still has his hand on my shoulder making sure I'm alright. How could someone not like him?