part 15

Hello everyone

Rudra and soumya came out of their car to see that girl laying unconscious and a small scratch on her forehead but due to her hair they are unable to see her face , so soumya slowly removed her hair only to be shocked as the lady is no one other than tia , her own sister . A gasp escaped her mouth making rudra tensed

Rudra : " what happen ,did she die  . Oh my god i killed her , i rudra singh oberio became a murder ". He said while tears started coming out of his eyes . Making sumo irritated with him.

Sumya : will you shut up crybaby . She is alright , she just got scratch and fall unconscious. I gasped because it's tia di .... i mean it's tia kapoor "

On hearing it's tia ,  rudra is shocked and he can't believe it  as he thought she is in france with her family but now seeing her in ooty many questions run in his mind but he decided to find answer later .

Sumya :" we need to inform her home and do her first aid "

Rudra :"then inform robin . Do you know know his number "

Sumya :" are you idoit , how can i know his number , wait let see wheather we can find his number from tia di mobile "

Saying it Sumya search her purse only to find her identity card but when she saw tia address , she is surprised

Sumya : rudra , tia di is living in ooty only . I can't find robin number "

Rudra :" okay , let's take tia di to hospital then leave her at her home "

Sumya  :" okay "

In anika house

Anika is watching television when she heard door bell ringing , Before she could open the door she saw karan ran to  open the door . Anika smiled as she know karan is waiting for tia arrival .

Karan opened the door to find a man and women in the door with unconscious tia on the man hand . On seeing his mother condition Karan got afraid and scream making both anika come running to him .

Anika : " karan what happened , why did you screamed "

Rudra and sumya stood shocked on seeing anika , tears stars to flow from rudra eyes while his face reflect both happiness and surprise . Sumya unable to control her happiness called her .

Sumya :"anika bhabhi "

Anika look up from karan on listening soumya voice . She looked up to find rudra and soumya standing on her doorstep with unconscious tia on  rudra arms . Immediately she move aside and indicated both to come inside . Rudra lay tia on sofa and then in next moment hugged anika , crying on her shoulder while sumya stood smiling.

Anika :"rudra shhh..shh .... stop crying . Rudra come on don't be a cry baby . Rudra are you going to stop crying or not , if you don't then i will also start crying "

On hearing it , rudra immediately stopped crying and  come out the hug .

Rudra : " bhabhi how are you . You know i missed you so much , atleast you could have said to me or om before leaving the house . You know we missed you "

Anika :" i missed you too rudra , how are you and how is everyone at home . "

Rudra  :"i am fine bhabhi and i am not living in oberio mansion now . I left the family 3 years back after gauri bhabhi death "

On hearing gauri died ,  anika stood in shock while she heard pinky asking rudra something

Pinky who is in room with twins in upstairs , come down to take water for them but she is both shocked and surprised to find rudra in anika arms , a small smile formed on her face , when anika asked rudra about family pinky stood silent letting them talk but when rudra say about gauri death , she was broken  and unable to control herself.

With oberios

Tej and janavi with tanya and abhay are having coffee , when they saw shivaay coming down with some files .

Shivaay :"bade papa everything is ready for the deal with skm groups of company , please check it once "

Tej :" keep it there , i will check it later .  Can't you see I am busy with my family unlike you "

On hearing tej words shivaay was very hurt , he felt someone was stabbing his heart with draggers but he masked his expression and smiled a painful smile .

Shivaay :"i am sorry badepapa for disturbing you "

Tej :"i heared some company also trying to get that deal . Be careful many are saying the Ceo of that company is great women and she always get's what she want . The company name is Aak industry . "

Shivaay :" let it be whoever it's badepapa , the tender will be ours only . Sso also never lost to anyone  , i will ask Khanna to get all information about aak industries . You guys just enjoy wedding i will take care of businesses. "

He said going from there , leaving tej in deep thoughts.

Tanya :" uncle are you okay "

Tej :" i am fine beta , i am just worried about shivaay . Now anika is also in ooty , we finally found her but i don't know why shivaay is refusing to meet her . I know he miss her and longing for her but why he is refusing to meet her and win her back . What's stoping him .

On hearing tej both tanya and abhay look at each other , afterall they know what's stopping him . But how could they say it , after all other than them only shivaay and kapoor's know the truth .

Shivaay was traveling in his car when he saw a mom and son walking , immediately his thoughts travel to his mother . Suddenly a memory come into his mind the memory of how he throw his mother out of the house and blaming her that she tried to kill his wife and child .

Shivaay : maa i am sorry , i miss you maa . I know you are with anika ,i am sure she will take good care of you and keep you happy . I am sorry maa , i am unable to fulfill the responsibility of good son and husband " . Shivaay murmured to himself . Little did he know he is failing as father too .

Okay guys i hope you all like it . I know this chapter is basically boring and not nice but please bear with me . It's needed , next chapter onwards i will give some flashback and if possible shivika moment too.

Target

Votes :200

Comments :50