Trusting vampires

Mei appears to be walking to her 7th class for today

"Hmm I believe I have history.." Mei says looking at her new class timetable. Mei could hear footsteps walking towards her. "Hey.." Zero said looking like he needed to sleep. "Um..Zero" Mei said shyly looking at her feet. "Could I um walk with you to class.. I'm kinda lost and I don't really know where the classroom is.." Mei said looking at Zeros shoes. "Uh yeah sure. Just don't get in the way." zero replied stubbornly. Zero and Mei slowly walked towards their class and walked into the class. As they walked in Zero sat down and put his head on the table and started to fall asleep.

"Good morning Mei!" Yuuki said as she waved Mei to come sit next to her. "Hi.. Yuuki" said Mei pulling out a chair and taking a seat. "Does Zero always sit alone?" Questioned Mei as she turned around to look at him half asleep. "Well being a school guardian is a lot of work.. You have to stay up all night and guard the night class students. Once you've been doing your duties for a few weeks you'll start to understand and you will probably be sleeping though half of your classes also.." Yuuki yawned as her eyes started to close. "So I take it your going to...be.." Mei stopped as she saw Yuuki already sleeping on the desk. "That looks so uncomfortable.." Mei thought to herself.

"Hello class" said the history teacher as he walked into the class "we have a new student attending our class, Mei Kawani? Could you please come to the front and introduce yourself." Everyone turned towards Mei as she dawdled to the front of the class room. "Uh hello.. My name is Mei Kawani. I have recently been moved into this classroom for school purposes. Thank you" said Mei walking back down to her seat next to Yuuki. Mei looked to Yuuki who was sound asleep. "I think I should wake her up.." Mei thought to herself.. "Um.. Yuuki.. You have to wake up. We have duty soon.." But Yuuki wouldn't even open her eyes a little bit. Mei looked at Zero but turned back around. Just the thought of Zero wakening up being angry scared her so she let him be.

Bell rings. (End of classes)

"ZERO KIRYU, YUUKI CROSS!? wake up!?" Yelled the history teacher. As the teacher said that Yuuki and Zero both jolted up and looked at a angry teacher looking at both of them. "Can you please explain to me why you two were both sleeping through my lesson.. WELL!?" Yuuki and Zero stared back at him. "You will not be leaving this classroom until you both finished what we covered for today." As the teacher said that he turned around and locked the door and walked back over to his desk. "Where's Mei?" Asked Yuuki. "If you look beside you there is a note.." Zero said stating something obvious. "Yuuki and Zero you two looked so peaceful while you to were sleeping so I let you be. Sorry if you get detention.. I'll be on patrol.. From Mei" Yuuki said as she read Mei's letter.

Mei is walking to a balcony near the night class

"Hmmm.. Do I really have to wear this thing?" Mei said to herself as she put on the guardian arm band? She walked to a balcony near the night class. "Everything seems to be good. I am starting to get the hang of this.." Mei said. "Mei." Mei turned around to find Kaname walking towards her. "Y-yes..?" Mei said standing her ground. "I would like to talk to you about something.." Kaname said as he grabbed Mei by her arm and wrapped his hands around Mei's body.