||chapter 4||

🌊

🌊

'so like...you guys are like in love? like changjin~seunghun'

🌊

junkyu's pov

"not trynna be rude or anything but hasn't this confession been going on for like loads of chapters. won't the author give us some angst and smut," hyunsuk mumbled as he watched the mashikyu scene unfold in front of him.

"don't break the 4th wall you piece of macaroni cheese!"
"noooooo! don't tint the author's mind!" keita and yedam screamed in fear at the same time. they started blushing, startled at their timed outburst.

"i already ruined the authors mind along time ago," a voice yelled from outside.

"was that wOnHoOO?!" hyunsuk screeched.

"nO it's YOUUUUUUUUUU!"

"right...let get back on topic before this chapter turns out to be about pigeons," yedam mumbled, trying to bring focus back to the mashikyu couple.

"junkyu sweetie, look at me," mashiho said; placing his hand on my cheek and turning my face towards him. the blush on my face becoming more vibrant and pigmented.

"junkyu. my koala. my angel. my sweetie. my biggest fan. my biggest competition and my best teammate. my cute, talented baby. you literally are the light of my life. i've always like you, you're just to dense to notice *giggle* like whenever you told people we're friends my face always dropped. i've always liked you as more than just a friend. whenever you smile, sing, dance, talk and don't get me started on your laugh-it's beautiful- i can't help but fall for you even more." mashiho spoke in a soft voice, his eyes sparkling more and more as he talked.

"and he has really nice legs, like even i'd tap that," hyunsuk added in. once again earning him a smack from keita.

"and i think that gave me hemorrhoids!"

"SO JUNGHWAN! I'M NOW ADOPTING YOU!" hyunsuk screeched trying to change the topic so mashiho would stop giving a death glare

suddenly feeling a boost of confidence, i turned around and said, "mashi."

"yeah?" he asked.

"i...

think jeongwoo's brother is one hell of a visual..."