||chapter 3||

he's beautiful^^
🌊

he's beautiful^^🌊

🌊

'compilation of junkyu singing 'crazy' ummmm yesss'

🌊
junkyu's pov

i felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and fluffy hair touching the crook of my neck; it was mashiho. i couldn't contain the grin that spread across my face.

still a bit nervous, for his response, i cautiously copied his action. almost faltering as i embraced him. my heart rate sped up as warmth spread across my body.

all my worry vanished as he looked up.

a bright, beautiful smile evident on his face. his pearly teeth adding to his smile.

i couldn't look away, his beauty is fascinating.

giggles reached my ears as the shaky atmosphere dropped. the cute sound emitting from mashiho.

"junkyuiiiieeee," he said brightly, "you don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that."

"wait! you like me too?," i exclaimed happily, unaware of his feelings towards me.

"jeez, i knew he was a bit thick but i didn't know he was that dense," hyunsuk murmured, leaning against keita. earning him a glare from yedam.

"more like very thicc," mashiho said, causing someone outside to choke.
probably jeongwoo.

"carry onnnnnn! just ignore yedam's many many many faints," hyunsuk said as he shifted closer to us. and jihoon thinks he's captain of our 'ship', ha no. hyunsuk has let him jobless.

due to another shocking remark from mashiho, i had zoned out. my cheeks vibrant with blush. blossoming out towards more ears.

i felt a soft tap on the shoulder.

||author's note||
i'm not really the type of person to do a long a/n so i'm just going to get straight to the point. i'm still going to be using all the ygtb members, even the eliminated ones and those who didn't make the final 11 (+2) and became trainees again. it was tough for me to watch and i cried a lot but i'm not really comfortable to express my feelings. and i'd just like to say thank to all the people who have been reading this book, it makes me really happy xx

➖➖➖➖➖➖

and i get that it's funny to joke about yg but don't hate on him just because your favourites won't debut; he has enough pressure as it is. he really is trying x

 he really is trying x