Leaflet 2

*The distance between sun and the earth is 93 million miles. The moon is closer to sun, by only 0.25%, than the earth . Despite not much difference between earth and moon, Sun has deflected more towards moon than earth even if its only by that 0.25%. The light of sun is absorbed and reflected by moon. And when the sun dies temporarily, Moon shines brightly in the clear sky. Sun isn't selfish and filled with proud only as we assumed. It let itself to die for Moon to shine in its absence even if its for a short moment, fluttering one.  *

---------

Location:H20 Cafe

....

The Cafe is mildly packed with people. Its nothing sort of unusual. Since It is Monday, places aren't that crowded. The cold winter is loved by coffee lovers. Its a known and hard fact.

Ray wonders whether That girl loves coffee or what? For Ray, Coffee is as strange as dogs and cats are for him. He doesn't understand the relationship between People and their beloved cats, dogs. He genuinely doesnt know.

He sees that girl sitting at the table by the window. That was fascinating for Ray. Ray has weird attachment with windows. Ray's heart lights up a little, subconsciously. 

The girl sees the Ray and smiles brightly and raises the hand... That notifies of her giving a hello to the him.

Ray did see her but without letting a word slip his lips, he went straight toward her.

When he was grabbing a seat, The girl interrupts him and talks in small voice " I've ordered a coffee for you already. I ordered Hot Ameircano for both of us. Lets get that and stroll the garden"

----------

They both left the H20 Cafe. Ray is keeping the hot cup of americano between his hands while slowly following the steps of the girl. He is following her in such a way that he isn't far from her but yet he isn't near. The girl doesn't seem to care where Ray is. It came odd for Ray.

.....

After a short stroll in the garden, The girl turns backward to the Ray.

"Ray! You have a lovely name. What is the meaning behind it?" She speaks with her gentle voice, filled with enthusiasm.

"Ah... Ahmm...." Ray stutters...

(His words aren't conveyed. They are imprisoned inside his mouth)

Her face slowly starts to show the sign of disdain. Perhaps She got offended for pushing the conversation by herself only.

---------

Both of them is sitting side by side on a...bench under the tree. The cold winds seem to come and go, time and again, with certain interval in between. Ray starts to wonder on whether she was offended by his behaviour or not. Ray has a habit of rewinding and dissecting incident on the back of his mind. So, Though his outer appearance is calm as sea 🌊 breeze.. He is engaged in a battle inside, a tough one.

All these passing time, for that girl, might be just a passing time but For him, These times are excruciatingly painful and tough. He struggles to open up and share his ideas. Its nothing new but the pain, this thing gives, is more than yesterday's battle.

As Ray was immersed in the battles of his ideas and thoughts, The girl seem to notice the vacant stare of him. The girl is looking Ray's face for almost 2 minutes continously and yet Ray doesn't seem to notice.

Girl starts with abrupt loud voice that almost resemble to the crying - - "Ray.... Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm kinhana, a classmate of yours. Hope we get along, Okay??"

Ray's constant battle was brought to a hault without himself becoming aware of it. Ray listened to the girl's voice and nods after she stopped talking. 

The Girl - -" You know the meaning behind my name? Kinhana? "

(Her head is now completely facing toward Ray's and her eyes sparks with glitters.)

Ray - - No! 

(That sounded as a straight objection) 

After hearing the NO from Ray's mouth, She immediately starts talking with enthusiasm  " Kinhana comes from two words ; kin and hana. Kin means someone you can refer to your closed one and  hana means Grace. I was supposed to be a person, with a grace and closeness." 

( The name gave Ray a bit of hope. He never listened so attentively never before. He found the name kinhana, beautiful and also somehow became able to understand the weight of the name. He was now closer with her more than anyone else. His heart started beating little bit faster and His words seem to have started rebelling the prison, the mouth.) 

Kinhana - " Isn't it quite hypocritical of me to have this name? 

I was given this since I had to have grace as I'm  SHE, not HE. And To have closeness within me despite being the fake version of myself, is upsetting and has turned into some kind of regret." 

Her voice has changed from loud, cheerful to low and something that has no confidence. Her voice is now as same as his. The one that lacks confidence, that one filled with doubt. 

Ray again starts to question on how to approach her about how he is feeling. His constant battles inside his mind is going nowhere and the decision is pending like her regrets. 

After that bold confession of Kinhana to Ray, someone she started talking right today, She remained silent. Her lips are sealed and her head now faces straight upward to the tree. It almost looks like her being afraid to show her tears. Her regrets seem to have started eating her. 

But still after 5 minutes, Ray doesn't dare to speak up. And For Kinhana to speak is impossible. Since She has laid her deepest secret in front of the stranger. 

----------

Time moved in its usual pace. After a while, Kinhana stands up and starts walking. Ray immediately follow. 

It has been around 30 minutes since Kinhana had spoken. The sun has died and the bright sky is engulfed by the darkness, dust covers the whole sky and Stars, they are not present. 

Kinhana and Ray, both walks to the bus stop. Not a single word is exchanged all the time. Both of them are now stranger to each other. 

When Kinhana gets on the bus that goes to her place, Ray screams out loud. 

"Kinhana.....!" 

(Hearing her name from Ray... Kinhana turns backward and her face, colored with amazement, is now seen by him. 

Then, She lets a gentle smile from her mouth) 

"Sorry! I wasn't able to talk back. I have lots of things to say but Shall we talk it this coming friday? Lets go somewhere? I want to tell.. Share my story." 

Kinhana replies in faint and beautiful voice" Thank You, I can't wait! '

-----
To be continued