Can We Dance? - Connor

Hey lovelies I hope you enjoy this one! Xx

~~~~~~

You were in your older brother, Brad's, room. See you liked one of his band mates, Connor, but you were a year or two younger than him. It was about half 1 in the morning.

"So y/n how long have you liked Con?" Brad had surprised you with the question because you never told him.

"W-what?" You stuttered, caught a bit off guard.

"You didn't think I knew did you?" He asked seeing your unease. "We can talk about it later, go get some sleep."

You let out a sigh of relief when he doesn't press you on it anymore. You give him a hug and kiss on the cheek about to leave his room when he stops you.

"You still going with me, Con and James to the gym in the morning?" He asks, you nod and leave his room.

You go to your room and get in bed, seeing as you already have your pyjamas on, and snuggle underneath your duvet getting comfortable and falling asleep.

~-~- time skip -~-~ 07:30

You got up bright and early so you could go with Brad, Con, and James to the gym. You have never been so nervous and excited to see Connor.

---- The Gym ----

You, your brother, and two of his band mates have been at the gym for quite a while now. After a full workout the four of you are a bit sweaty. Next thing you know one of your favourite songs by your brothers band comes on and you start to dance a bit by yourself. You feel a tap on your shoulder, so you turn around.

"Can we dance?" Connor asks, timed perfectly with the song. He grabs your hand.

"Sure!" You chuckle a bit with a blush on your cheeks.

Let's just say you had loads of fun at the gym today. Your brother and his mates are really fun. Brad notices your excitement and he engulfs you in a sweaty hug.

"Eww Bradley you're all sweaty!" You let out a bit of a squeal.

"I'm glad you had fun today, squirt." Brad says.

~~~~~~~~

Hello loves I'm still here. I'm slowly updating this book as well as a few of my other books.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine❤️

Remember my loves to vote, comment and request!! Xx

Tell me how you feel about this book I really wanna know what you guys are thinking about this one.