Dyeing his hair - Tris

Hope you all enjoy this one!!! Also that picture of him, he is so gorgeous!!

----------------

Have you ever had a boring day and you just didn't know what to do? Well that day was today and you were very bored. You wanted to do something fun and exciting but you just didn't know what. You looked down at your sleeping boyfriend, Tristan, snuggled up to you on the couch. An idea came to your head, you were gonna dye his hair.

Tris starts to move around and he slowly opens his eyes. You smile at him.

"Oi, y/n/n." Tris says as he slowly gets up from laying on you.

"I'm gonna go to the store do you want anything?" You ask him getting up from the couch.

"No I'm alright." He says coming over to you as you finish tying your trainers.

"I'll be back in a bit." You say and kiss him softly on his lips.

~ time skip~ at the store

You are at the store, looking at all the different hair dyes trying to find a good one to dye Tris's hair with. You lean over and brush your h/c hair out of your face, you decide to go with a pretty neon green colour.

"This is perfect." You let out a mischievous little chuckle.

You pay for the hair dye it's only £2.50 and you go to your car and drive back home with the box of green hair dye.

You finally pull up to you and Tris's shared house. You go in and see Tris in the small kitchen making dinner. You put the box of hair dye in the

"That smells so bloody delicious!" You say going up behind him and wrapping your arms around him.

"It's curry chicken your favourite." He says tapping you on the nose wrapping his arm around you. "Oh the boys are gonna come round here tomorrow they wanna use our studio in the basement."

"To record tracks?" You ask hopefully as he turns the stove off.

"To record tracks, Just My Type and All Night." He says as you lead him to the lounge.

You sit Tris down on the couch while you go to get a towel from the washroom. You come back and grab the hair dye, going back to him.

"Y/n what are you do-" Tris asks as he turns around to see the hair dye in your hands. "Why do you have neon green hair dye?"

"I wanna dye your hair." You say excitedly.

"No! Y/n stop!" He sad as you move closer to him.

He grabs the bottle out of your hand and tries to chuck it. You grab it and end up squirting it on him.

"Bloody Hell! Y/n!" Tris screams coming over to hug you.

You try to back away but the hair dye war was just beginning. Let's just say it didn't end well. Your day wasn't as boring as you thought it would be.

----------------

Hey loves I hope you enjoyed this imagine there will be more where that came from. But for now enjoy!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and request! Hope you all enjoy! Lots of love xx ❤️💖