003.

KAILANI

i was practically being dragged out to the courtyard by kalvin, when caleb grabbed my backpack for me. i didn't ask him but when all the weight was off my back, kalvin was ACTUALLY dragging me.

it was very nice of caleb to grab my bag because i didn't have a locker yet and i wouldn't be assigned one until next week. so all of my books would be weighing down on my back for a while.

when we got outside people were screaming and a big circle began to form around us.

" can i take it off? " many girls screamed but kalvin just ignored sitting down and handing me his brush.

" y'all this is kailani and she's doing all my wave checks from now on " i

i began to untie his headwrap and slowly peeled off the satin. screams and hype came from all around and i finally realized why he enjoys the limelight so much.

[ a/n yall better not make no jokes cause this wasn't a pun to Why Can't We 😴 ]

after everything was done i brushed down his hair again like he'd trained me for years.

the boys and i returned to our seats in the cafeteria.

" you didn't tell us you dated kalvin. how do you even know him ?" edwin took a sip of his tea while he crossed his legs and leaned in.

" what? im not dating him. we're- "

" don't you say just friends cause he definitely has a crush on you. " austin said in the voice of an aunt who's never been married but has relationship advice for days.

" that's my b- "

" buddy? as in fuck buddy? i knew it " brandon added as if he had just figured out rocket science.

¨ guys, what the fuck? leave her alone. if she wants to fuck the biggest player then let her. " caleb had this look of disappointment mixed with sadness stretched across his face.

i looked down knowing what these guys thought of me now. My first friends here and this is my first impression of them...