☆-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐔𝐇?

Start from the beginning

"GIRL, WHEN WAS YOU GON' TELL US YOU WAS FUCKIN' LIL CASSH." shy'ann Yelled from the backseat of the car, I had to drive because everyone was either drunk as fuck—shy'ann, or high off pills, why did I let them do that? Because they're funny as fuck when they're high. "I-I wasn't." I said lowly, I just couldn't stop smiling at the thought of what happened, this nigga really kissed me, in public though! That just showed me how genuine he is with me. He texted me the room number for his hotel room number, so we can chill.

REEL IT IN, I GOT THE BAG-TELL A FRIEND, SHE GOT SOME ASS, BRING IT—

"Hey pops!" I said into the phone as I pulled up in front of the Airbnb, and got out to help everybody out of the car, most of them were asleep though. "What the hell is this." He said as my phone pinged, I unlocked my phone to a video of me and kintrell kissing at Coachella, and of course attached to it was the shade room, "OOP🐸, LOOKS LIKE LIL CASSH GOT HIM A NEW BOO, AND IT AINT NO SHE, BUT WHERE IS AMANDA? WE HERE AT THE SHADEROOM ARE HERE FOR IT." I said aloud as I read the messy ass caption, so knowing me, I commented 

QUEZZY; I don't know where she is, nor do I give one fuck, nor one damn, but all I know is ii got my nigga 🙈😭.

"So when were you gonna tell me you was going to Coachella lil' boy?" He said in an amusing tone as I dragged shy'ann into the house, I layed her down and pulled the blanket up to her neck, because she likes to be warm, not too hot, not too cold.

I then went and got Symere, and I had to double his blankets because he likes to be a lil' warm too, but then I layed jahquiliah And Jataviah in my room in my bed, because I probably wouldn't be coming back tonight 😛. I then heard the door open and kavali's loud ass came barging in the house with coco. "Hey y'all." I said not bothering to look up from my phone at these late ass hoes. 

"Where everyone at?" Coco said carrying her pink leather bags up the stairs along with kavali who gave me a hug and a smooch on the cheek. "Uh, shy'ann's drunk, so she sleep, along with everybody else, vali' Put trash cans by the beds so just in case they gotta throw up." I said walking out of the door, I didn't mean to seem distant but I need to see my nigga.

                                                                                  IMESSAGE !

MINES🌏💛: Baby, wya?

                                                                        ME: I'm on my way daddy ♥️, hang tight.

MINES🌏💛: don't take too long, you know I'm impatient, And make sure don't nobody follow you here.

                                                                              ME: rush me again. I'll cut you, and ok.