My intro of Leonard

When I meet Leonard for the first time it was in 6th grade. I was sitting in my English class which sad for me was my first class of the day. The teacher was always strict my classmates where whispering about there being a new guy in the 8th grade and was super cute to my thought was eh its just another jerk joining this hell hole. When my class ended to fallow my missery of class was gym. Yeah I didnt have such a great luck with my classes but I was lucky because I had my 2 best friends with me. It was cold during this time and because we didnt feel like changing we just bribed our classmate to give us credit for the class. Crazy of our teachers but they decided to take us outside. Everyone except the athletes complained what where we supposed to do for that period just stand there trying to stay warm or move around. Lucky me and my friends found a place where we kept blankets to keep us warm what sucked was that it was by the soccer field. While me and my friends where making funny joke about how we would die because of the cold thats when I saw him. Leonard the new guy in our school. The girls were not wrong he was attractive I felt like a sudden boom went off in my chest. I felt my face warm.

I began to try and get my friends attention to tell them but they where busy craking jokes thats when I loudy said hey that even the people playing looked our way. I felt ashamed because he even looked our way, I felt my face red again as he smirked. I quickly looked at Nayla and Zane and began telling them about these stupid crazy feeling I had suddenly acquired in the few moments I saw him. They began laughing at me thats when they asked me if I was crushing, I looked at the so confussed they had horrified looks on their faces thats when I guess they found out I had never had a crush. They began to fake cry, while they where doing all these things I was still confused and never got an answer.