My life began here

Alexina
Hi my name is Alexina I am now 21 years old and I am currently going to school for a Genealogist career. I work as a waiter to make a living. I have to admit that some people could say waiters could at least be kinder but I have my side of view but aside from that this is mainly of how I came to love a idiot named Leonard.

My childhood lets say it was a nice one but you know as life goes on it had those challenges that one must overcome. My life had come to a halt of happiness due to a death of a person who was so close to me. Having to have to deal with the pressure of my now single parent the arguments got sometimes out of control that fights got nasty. School wasnt much nice either. Once I got to high school it was so much better because it came to the point where I became invisible to everyone. I didnt mind that my parent became distant from me it meant that I didnt have to depend from them anymore. My escape of my solitude was music, I listened to different types of music but it was more of rock and techno that I was listening a lot.

School was something that was nice you know because of the friends but then it also had its hard part because of people who like putting people down. I could say that I only had 2 bestfriends. Nayla and Zane they were the closest of friends that I had they were the only people who I could open up with out any problem or anything wierd I had to say. Nayla and me meet in elementary and Zane well we both got to know him in our early years of middle school. Middle school got to be the ride of my life, being in the same classes as my bestfriends and with my other friends but it was the year I had experienced a crush for my first time.