Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mist Villareal's Point of View

I have been watching my subject for a few days now. Because he didn't want anyone following him, what I did was I watched him from afar. I think he knew someone was watching him because he was restless. It was as if his ass was on fire.

I was leaving my apartment when my cellphone rang and I saw Sky's text. He sent me to his office because he said he had something to say. I took my car key and traveled to the agency. When I got there most of the agents almost shunned me, even the security guards shunned me. I'm strict and rude but I'm not a bad person. I was about to board the elevator when some of its occupants approached me. When they saw me it was as if they saw a ghost and ran out of the elevator. I was just shaken by their reactions.

When I arrived on the 25th floor I was surprised because Heaven's secretary was not there. That's good so my blood doesn't heat up. I don't know, when I see his secretary I shudder. When I entered, Sky was sitting neatly and holding a folder. When he saw me he smiled and handed me the folder. I took it from him and looked at the flesh. My eyes almost popped out when I read the documents.

"What ?! Sky!" I squat when I read the flesh. It states that I have to enter St. Mary's as a student to further monitor my subject.

"Mist, it's better I thought. You'd better keep an eye on Cloud." he explained. To my annoyance, I slapped him with the folder I was holding.

"Sky, I can guard him in my own ways!" I said and the madman just smiled. How do I erase its smile? just smile smile eh.

"But Mist, aren't you happy? You can study again and our agency will answer. You can continue your studies again." I fell silent at what he said and thought. It was also two years ago when I stopped studying. I can no longer combine work and study.

"And good thing, you're both in Cloud's course. He's also a BA student. You won't be so difficult. He'll be my classmate. You don't have to spy far away. I've made a way for you not to be difficult anymore. pa. " He explained to me. Of course, I won't have any more difficulties because we are already classmates of the subject, I can study. Wow! Sometimes Sky would think differently.

"You're really smart Sky! If our agency doesn't answer tuition, I won't allow it."

"So will you agree?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Is it obvious?" I said and turned away. I would have opened his door in case I faced him again. "By the way Sky, as what I've said I will guard him in my own ways. Even if we are classmates." Then I left the office and went straight to my work space. When I got to my cubicle I immediately picked up my tablet.

"Hohoho !! Candy Crush!" I really enjoyed playing when I felt someone sitting next to me. I just know the smell.

"Enjoy yourself there ah," Sun said sitting and peeking at my game.

"It's the difficulty of the level. I can't leave."

"Sky is giving it to me," the envelope landed on my desk at the same time. Why hadn't he given it earlier when we talked. I stopped playing and dropped the tablet. My class schedule is full. Sky was really serious about my studies. So because my students are free, I might as well take advantage of that.

I woke up early because it was my first day at school. It's like I'm a kid coming in for the first time. I'm excited but at the same time I'm nervous. But since I'm Mist Villareal, still act as a cool person.

It's only seven o'clock in the morning but I'm already busy. It's already hot, traffic is still there. Someone even tricked my dear car. I almost blew up his rotten motor because I was annoyed. Singit kasi ng singit eh!

"What ?! You're not careful eh! You're in the groin! You riders where you can find a little space you will rush. Or what will happen now? You scratched my car? I just bought a new car baptized. have you? " I repeatedly told the rider to get on my side and that's how my car was scratched. It's not really a new car I bought, but of course sometimes we have to say that to feel a little guilty. This is often a problem for riders. Even if crowded, it will be forced.

Eventually the rider apologized and gave me repair money but because somehow I was kind. So, I just understood him and reminded him. So this is what happened to me now late on my first day of school.

I searched my department and room. Putek! This school pest is too big. Can I bomb it to shrink? What do you think?

After three decades I found that as well. I'm thirty minutes late. I knocked and opened the room door. I saw a woman who was definitely the prof now.

"You must be Ms. Villareal?" he asked. Is it obvious? he seems to ineexpect me. I just nodded in response. I saw the subject named Cloud sitting in the middle part of the classroom.

"Please introduce yourself," said the prof and I in turn raised an eyebrow. Just high school? pero sige sabi ng prof. I didn't want to make a scene right away on my first day at school.

"My name is Mist Villareal." then I saw an empty seat in the back. Good place. I immediately went to the back but I stopped when prof.

"That's all?" he asked and I turned to him

"I'm a badtrip. Don't add more." and sat down in the back. I was still annoyed because my car was scratched. Alas, why did I say that? don't I want to make a scene? sometimes my mouth has no brakes. I saw the prof and my classmates staring at me and gaping.

This story is available and exclusive on dreame.com