Chapter 2.1 Sun and Moon (YunJae)

Pairing: YunJae

Characters: Jaejoong, Yunho and a bit of Heechul (I really like him..lol)

Genre: I don't know..but I don't write smut..lol

Author: Me..hehe

Beta: Chulips

_____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): I just need to write this.. LOL.. And while reading I suggest you listen to "Sun and Moon" by Above & Beyond ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAouQH-34hs ). Sounds familiar? Well..some guy whose name is Kim Jaejoong just uploaded an instagram vid ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQvRxbVQUoU&feature=youtu.be ) with this song as background and then delete it after 5 mins. LOL...What for?? For those who still didn't get what I mean... here's another video for you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXh8rZvUD58 . 

It has been my LSS from the very first day I watch Jae's vid until now... >_< Hope you guys will enjoy this YJ short story. Haha.. I just need to get away with Yoochun for some time. I'm still thinking on how to put everything in order. Hahaha! Been reading a lot of Yunjae fanfics so hetero stories are hard for me. LOL. But this is still connected with the story. Remember when Chunnie said he misses the other two? :))

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's raining, it's pouring...

A black sky is falling...

It's cold tonight...

Kim Jaejoong stares at his phone. He doesn't know how many times he dialed his number. He just couldn't get the guts to call him. Suddenly, Heechul appeared and pressed the call button.

"Yah! What are you doing??" Jaejoong shouted at Heechul. He moved away from him and stared at his phone's screen. His already big eyes became bigger when the other line appears to have answered the call.

"Hello?" said the voice from the other line.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. "It's me.."

You gave me your answer...

Good bye...

Now I'm all on my own tonight...

------------------------------------------------------------

"He's still mad." Jaejoong sighed.

"That's what you get for being a walking porn. Hahahaha!" Heechul laughed at jae.

"It's just for work. Why can't he understand that?" jaejoong said defensively.

"Well, he stopped showing his abs because you told him no to." Heechul answered.

"He stopped showing it not because of me but because he has no abs to show." Jaejoong said, pouting.

"It's still you're fault, remember? You always cook delicious food for them and made me your personal delivery boy. You won't even pay me." Heechul complained. Then he continue, "Now Jung Yunho is having a hard time getting back his hot abs and you dare question why he's angry at you?"

"Well he doesn't need to get it back. I still find him hot with his clothes on. Plus, i love cuddling with that belly." Jae insisted.

"Easy for you to say.You know how pressured he is now. Then there is the three of you talking about TVXQ in your concerts. " Heechul still argue.