Smacked her in the head with a drumstick

-
Joey
-
-
Honestly, Chris is such a jerk towards Rainn... I find Rainn as a sister.. she's so funny and nice.
"Fehn, cut it the fuck out.." I mumble to him.
"Ok shorty, it's not my fault she's slitting her wrists every night while crying to Metallica. Basic bitch." Chris snorts and catches the water bottle from Corey.
"Wait what?"
"Didn't you know? I tease her for it cause she keeps waking me up on the bus. Thank god we're back in Iowa."
"No, I'm gonna go into the arena.."
I walk into the arena and I see that my drums have been set up.
No one is in here... hmm..
I decide to go onto the stage and I grab my spare drumsticks that I keep with me. I begin to practice a little and I flip the sticks up and catch them.
Until I throw them up high and it doesn't fall in my hand..
I heard a thump, followed by a groan, followed by a whimper, then the tears came.
I got up and slowly turned around.
"OH MY GOD-" I shouted.
I hit Rainn in the head with my drum stick and made her drop Mick's guitar, the string fell out and was poking her collarbone.
I ran down and went to help her up, first by removing the string from poking her collarbone and then I simply helped her up.
"Are you okay?"
"Y-Yeah... I'm just an idiot.."
"No,no, I'll get you some ice.." I brought her backstage and made sure she stayed put.
-
-
I came back with some ice and I saw her wrists. She had her sleeves rolled up and she didn't know I was in the room..
"Rainn?" I mumbled quietly.
"Oh wha-"
"What are those?" I dropped the bag of ice and I ran over to her, grabbing her hand and her elbow, bringing her wrist up to my face.
"Rainn..." I sighed. She's been doing this since she knew how to take out blades from a pencil sharpener. Now she has box cutter blades.
"Rainn... please don't." I mumble quietly again, this breaking my heart. She takes her arm away from my hands looks at me. Rainn sniffles a little before throwing her arms over me, making me stumble a little.
"I'm sorry Joey, I'm so sorry... I just miss my parents and somethings happened on the trip here and-"
I let her vent.
Maybe a bit too much.
She stopped crying and I looked at her. I smiled and then out of no where, I kissed her on the cheek.
"Im here for you Rainn, no matter what."
"HAHAHAHA JOEY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"
I stumble and I let go of Rainn to see that jackass Chris laughing and pointing at me while Jim was about to lose his shit in the background.
"Fuck off Chris, she's more like a sister to me, bitch. I bet the nose on your mask is bigger than your dick." I fume.
"I gotta go get prepped.."