Come Away With Me | | The Doctor [1]

The song above is Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. I love this song and it definitely describes Addie perfectly.

 I love this song and it definitely describes Addie perfectly

C O P Y R I G H T

Everything related to Doctor Who belongs to the British Broadcasting Company. Adeline "Addie" Williams/The Peacekeeper, Elaina Williams, and other OCs that will appear belong to me.

W A R N I N G S

- Swearing

- Grammatical Errors

- Violence

S T O R Y  D U R A T I O N  T I M E

~Started: TBA~

~Ended: TBA~

F A N D O M

Doctor Who (2005)

***

As I said a few years ago, there's no such thing as an ordinary human.

~The Eleventh Doctor

***

Name: Adeline Piper Williams

Birthday: March 3rd, 1988

Height: 5'7"

Daughter: Elaina Williams

Mother: Karen Williams (nee Piper)

Father: Brian Williams

Siblings: Rory Williams

Model: Lily James

<>

S U M M A R Y

On the night that the Eleventh Doctor and the TARDIS crashed into Amelia Pond's garden, her best friend and Rory's fraternal twin sister, Adeline, was spending the night at her house. Much like her best friend, Adeline is intrigued by this strange, eccentric man who promises to return in five minutes.

Twelve years pass for the girls. Addie gave birth to her daughter, Elaina, at the age of 16 and is raising her with the help of her brother and her friend. One day, when Elaina is three years old, the Doctor returns and enlists the help of a skeptical Amy and Addie to save the world from a shape-shifting alien that's been hiding in Amy's house and a misguided group of galactic police.

Two more years pass and, the night before Amy and Rory's wedding, the Doctor comes back once more and offers the three girls the chance of a lifetime: to travel through time and space in the TARDIS.

--

Moodboard

TBA