×× How you meet ××

Alexander

You two met in college. You two were dorm mates and He helped you with work sometimes.

Aaron

Library. Your Grandma worked as a librarian, One day she decided she would go for a vacation. You became in charge and met Aaron Burr in the Non - Fiction isle looking for his friend.

Herc

Elementary school. His Mum, Was your Mum's best friend. So you two went to school together, Until Highschool. He noticed you looking bored waiting for your friend to find a dress. When he came to talk you two immediately remembered and hung out.

John

One word...Aquarium.
You two were huge turtle fans.

Lafayette

You guided him around the High school halls and stuff. But after high school he started dating a lot of girls and forgot about you. So you two didn't talk much, Until he started dating your friend.

G. Washington

University. You were 21 and he was 26. He was your teacher in one of the classes, He took interest in you.

KGIII

He got your sister in Hospital.

Samuel

You both go to church! You and Samuel were best friends and were Youth leaders! You organized the worship songs and he was the one usually starting the pray.

Phillip

Your father took you to the park every Wednesday and Sunday. One Sunday you found your self a new buddie and gained a crush on him. Your father didn't like his father but you two stayed in touch for ages and decided to meet up again!

+ The first one done! BAM!! Also if you've read 'Love...Heh' By Magic_Woof_Plushi I won't be continuing my story's nor that story... So....sorry! +