First Day at the Palace

(HELLO!!! I hope you guys are liking my story so please don't hesitate to ask me to write anything k!!!!HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!~)

You opened your (e/c) and saw the little light that was coming from the dark curtains of your room.

'I don't want to get up but if I don't then Haku.....'

You shot right up in a sitting and looked around the  room to get a better sense of were she was.Then it hit you"Oh that's right Hakuryuu went and came to my house last night and I came to the palace." You said to yourself as you got up  and walked to the curtains you opened it then got bright so you covered your (e/c).

'Wow it so busy out there so this is the palace of the Kou Empire.I wounder where is Hakuryuu and that stupid perverted man.'(I'm sorry but I can just plane imagine Judar being a pervert as much as Sinbad but is very good at hiding it too.😎)"I don't know who that man was but I'll just call him Pervert yep that is a good name for him unlike Hakuryuu~"When you were thinking so kindly of Hakuryuu you heard a knock on the door.

"Yes who is it?"you asked look back at the door."It's me Hakuryuu."When you heard his voice you started to feel her face getting hot.'Come on (y/n) get a hold of yourself now's not the time to space out!'

You went and walked over to the door open it and saw Hakuryuu with some women behind him.That looked like they could be maids."Hmm good morning (y/n) I asked some of the maids to get you ready for the day." "Oh what for Hakuryuu?"(y/n) said tilting her head.

"Well your going to meet the rest of my family not as a penitent but as my new personal maid OK."Hakuryuu said as he smiled with that kind smile of his.you started to feel your face getting hot again.'Oh shit am I blushing in front of Hakuryuu.'you thought as you just got even more red to the face.

"What's wrong you look red (y/n)?"when you looked back at him you saw the maids laugh a little behind their selves.you turned around not looking at Hakuryuu "Can you please wait for me while I get ready Hakuryuu."When Hakuryuu heard that he started to fell his face get hot as well.And he turned around going out of the door "Well I will be waiting for you (y/n) please do take you time."

The maids laughed even more just looking at the two of you you can become a great couple.

~Time skip thanks to Hakuyruu's blushed face!!~🤭

(This is the maid outfit you will be wearing I hope you guys don't mind ☺️)

You and Hakuryuu were walking down the halls which looked like you could just get lost within 10 minuets

You and Hakuryuu were walking down the halls which looked like you could just get lost within 10 minuets.'I'm so happy that Hakuryuu is with me.'you were about to speak but Hakuryuu stopped you from speaking."Look its Kougyoku."Hakuryuu said while looking at a girl with pink hair and she had fancy clothing as well.Hakuryuu walked over to Kougyoku with you following behind him.

"Hey Kougyoku I see that your making flower crowns again."Hakuryuu said while standing in front of her.Kougyoku looked up and saw Hakuryuu she smiled and said."Hello Hakuryuu I see that your back where have you been."Kougyoku stopped in her sentence and looked behind him to see a girl with (h/l) hair and the(h/c), and she had (e/c) eyes.You looked beautiful to Kougyoku.