part three:)

U awoke to the feeling of someone gently nudging u, before u opened ur eyes u herd a voice speaking to u, it wasn't hard to tell who it was seeing how the only one u new here with a British accent was Newt.

"Hey come on now greenie u gotta wake up." At his soothing voice u slowly opened ur eyes to see him standing over u. When he saw ur eyes open he smiled at u. " Hey. " U SAID sleepily but yet with a smile. "Hey, did u sleep well?" He asked. " Surprisingly yea I did. " U said laughing just a little. "Well....that's good, bc you've got one overwhelming day to come." The slightest bit of worry flashed across ur face. New t noticed immediately noticed and spoke up. "Hey, don't worry about it u gonna do okay." For some odd reason It felt as if u could trust Newt, u didn't know why but I just had a guy feeling u could. Before u could " stew" on it anymore, he spoke again. "U remember ur name yet?" U tried very hard to try and remember ur name but I just couldn't seem think of it. ..or anything for that matter. Not remembering anything is a pain in the ass. U thought to ur self. After a few minutes I answered back. "Uh...no not yet..." I said looking down. " Well don't worry I'm sure you'll remember it soon he said smiling then continuing "Well come on greenie u must be hungry, let's go get u something to eat." I simply nodded in agreement.

I two walked to the kitchen together and Newt, told u to sit down at an empty table so he could go get both of ur food. As u walked threw the picnic tables witch u noticed were not occupied by boys, some of them began whistling and cat calling u. It didn't really make u upset, just slightly uncomfortable. Newt, soon came out with two plates, but that didn't stop any of the guys from cat calling u. But after he had sat down beside u they seemed to had stopped for the most part.

"Here u go!" He said cheerfully, sitting a plate full of food down in front of u. " thanks Newt! " U said. his cheerful attitude seemed to be rubbing off on u. As u at a questioned began to eat at u. "Newt?" " Yes? " he said not looking away from his food. "Why..." I hesitated. "....why am I the only girl here?" Without stopping what he was doing it even looking at u he answered. " honestly green bean I'm not sure. " U didn't say anything and he seemed to take the silence for confusion. "U see once a month for two years a new greenie has been sent up in the lift, pretty much in the same condition as u, they can't remember anything except there names, and even that takes a few days to get back." He stoped talking and looked off at nothing as if trying to think of what to say next. He hesitated before he spoke. "And...up until now there's only been boys sent in that bloody box." " u shook ur head knowingly. "And what's out there?" U said cocking ur head towards the, only opening in the four walls. "Out there...Its the maze." "So why don't they just find a way out so we can all leave?" He laughed but not sarcastically, then turned looking at me. "Look u don't understand at all okay?" He didn't give u a chance to respond. "Look it's just best of u wait until the tour alright?" u signed in disappointment. "Yea I guess."  Seeing that I were slightly bummed out from having it questions cut off by him, he stood up took ur had and began pulled I put of ur chair. " wh-what r u doing?? " U asked in surprise. " I'm taking u to someone who can give u the tour. " he said already walking off. I quickly got up and followed him. " Why can't I just give it to me? " he laughed "because that's not the way it works, last month's greenie gets to give u the tour." " ohhhhh okay! " U said laughing, he laughed with u.  " so then who was the last greenie? " "kid named kaiden," ( made him up ma haad btw)

I two walked to were the kid named kaiden, was and Newt, called him over. "Kaiden, this is the new greenie, greenie this is kaiden," " nice to meet u. "He said holding out his hand for u to shake. He seemed like a fairly nice kid to u. He was about as tall as Newt, he looked to be around sixteen or seventeen, with brown hair and brown eyes. "Well I've got to get off but u need to take her on the tour alright kaid?" " yea will do. " he said while smiling a cute smile. Newt, walked off to who knows where.

After kaiden. Who told u to call him kaid, because everyone else did. Showed u around he told u there would be a bon fire tonight, just especially for u. He also answered almost all of ur questions about the maze and how there were grievers and how I should never go into the maze, U decided to just hang out while u waited for night to fall. That was until u saw an Asian guy running out of the maze from where I had never been told to go.

Hey guys plz forgive me for grammar mistakes I rlly hate grammar and half the time I don't even try😂anyways thx for reading! Hope it didn't boar u to bad lol.

P.S
Allllllllll the praise be to James dashner!!!!!!!