part two ;)

What seemed like millions of questions were running threw ur head. Where am I? What is the glade? Why can't I remember anything? Whats my name? Why am I here?

All these questions and so many more were running threw ur head. While trying to stay calm, u asked the first question that came out. "Where the bloody hell am I?"

A look of amusement came across his face, and he laughed under his breath, but after that he answered u. "Well I said welcome to the glade" he gestured with his arms around him "and this is the glade" he said smiling. "Yea but where is the glade??" I said slightly frustrated.

The smile dropped from his face and he looked at the ground then back to u. "I.....I wish I could tell u..."  The gloomy sameness that had seemed to over take him just a few moments ago disappeared as if it were never there.

" ma names Newt! " he said cheerfully offering his hand to u. I shook it and held eye contacted with Newt, for just a couple seconds, I didn't know What it was but there was something there...something I had never seen before in any other person, but then u broke eye contact with him. After a few seconds of some very awkward silence Newt,  spoke up. "Well there greenie it seems that u came up a little late, so it's already supper time, so we'll get something to eat, and then get u settled in for the night then tomorrow all ur questions will be answered, alright?"
" Yea....yea okay sure. " she said very unsure of herself.

    *  *  *

At dinner u sat at a table by ur self not even eating anything in front of u. u wondered why u hadn't seen any girls at all, it stuck u as odd, but u  tried to push the thought to the back of ur mind. Is this really my life now?  U thought to ur self. After awhile Newt, found u and told u he would help u set up somewhere to sleep. u nodded and followed him.

"What about right here?" he asked pointing to a stop a little further away from where everyone else slept. "Yea..Myra this should be good." I said smiling slightly. " well she dose have smile after all doesn't she! " he said while grinning, witch maid u smile even more. "Its a mighty pretty smile to....if I don't mind me saying?" He said worried he may have said to much. I grinned looking down at the ground. " no....no I don't mind. " this maid him smile witch maid u smile and it seemed to be an endless cycle.

After about twenty or thirty minutes he two had successfully made a hammock for u to sleep in. "Well...I guess I'll see u tomorrow then." He said. "Yea..." After a few moments of silents he began to shuffle around and eventually began to turn his back to walk away but I wanted to say one last thing. "Newt!" He turned around quickly. " Yea? " he said almost excited. "Thanks" u said smiling. "Its no problem " he smiled very brightly, and then turned and walked out of view.

U laid there awake for several hours the events of the day playing in ur head over and over again. Until sleep slowly came over u. Little did u know What awaited u when u awoke.

I'm sry I know it's real crap!but it's legit midnoght and I have school tomarrow :( I will make a better piece to marrow I promise. Thx for reading! 😄